Pro Wrestling Only

Money in the Bank 2015... Live as it Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dusty tributes have been awesome and I love Renee, so I'm really not trying to make light of it in saying this, but there was something about seeing Torito rhymically clapping to "American Dream" in full costume that made me laugh. A moment of levity amidst the sad, poignant stuff.

MITB opening the show seems to suggest a Reigns heel turn. Blargh. (Or just spreading out the ladder matches, as I didn't even realize Ambrose-Rollins was one until the opening hype video.)

Current heel Sheamus would actually be a pretty awesome MITB briefcase holder, but it's not gonna happen.

The only big news coming out of this would be a legit Ambrose title win (which won't happen), or a Reigns heel turn (which shouldn't happen).

MITB opening the show seems to suggest a Reigns heel turn. Blargh.

My predictions are off to a roaring start. Match was better than expected. It's a spotfest, but what else would it be? Bray-Reigns feels like a two month stall to give Reigns something until Summerslam. As good a Neville performance as I've seen: he rose to the occasion.

Paige promo was kind of odd snark, with the line about the Bellas holding more power backstage than in-ring, but I can't imagine her dedicating the match to Dusty and then losing.

Way too many spots in the match with just two guys trading stuff while everyone else lays down. Where was Dolph for the first half of the match? I went several minutes forgetting who was even in there. Why can't guys brawl on the outside or something while everyone else gets their shit in?

Sheamus winning was a good result. I dug the hair pulling, Sheamus is one of the only guys in the company who is actually doing heel stuff to boos and it's refreshing.

Bray Wyatt as guy who randomly starts fueds he always loses continues. Reigns will be occupied for a couple months and then Bray will move to someone else.

No real thoughts on that one. It's not that they've killed the MITB match dead, I still enjoyed watching it and the crowd was pretty hot, but nothing stands out anymore. Wyatt vs. Reigns has my attention only because I want to see which one is officially toast.

Wyatt is on life support as a character. I have no idea what they are doing here

Bray Wyatt as guy who randomly starts fueds he always loses continues. Reigns will be occupied for a couple months and then Bray will move to someone else.

To be fair he did win that great Ryback feud that lasted one match. And he won almost every single match against Dean Ambrose.

But yeah this is a complete filler feud until Brock comes back or Royal Rumble time

Nikki Bella vs. Paige

- Hell yeah… Tully Blanchard reference + bonus points for Nikki focusing on those ribs

- I liked Paige’s little multiple knees to the boobs spot.

- Hell, I am digging this match. Nasty shots, cool little escapes. No blown moves

- I even liked the little twist at the end with Brie taking the stuffing out of her bra.

- Thumbs up from me! Not Sasha-Becky thumbs up but enjoyable throughout.

Paige paying respect to Dusty and Nikki doing a Tully slingshot and a AA spinebuster :)

I liked that better than the ladder match. Nikki continues to be one of the best offensive workers on the roster that nobody wants to admit is good. Meanwhile a lot of Paige's offense looked real sloppy in spots. I loved that finish, lol.