--Ray Stevens

The following All Star wrestlers will be released from the active roster:

--Carl Fergie

--Al Madril

--Al Tomko

--Sonny King

--Timothy Flowers

All moves take effect August 1

That would leave these guys for the draft: (I didn't include Bobby Bass since I would guess since Grimmas had 50% rights on Bobby Bass that he should be able to keep him and not get a draft pick)

Carl Fergie

Al Madril

Al Tomko

Sonny King

Timothy Flowers

Eric Embry

Mando Guerrero

Ron Starr

Billy Two Eagles (El Santo Negro)

Rufus R. Jones

Jerry Grey

Rick Valentine (Kerry Brown)

Denny Brown

Goldie Rogers

Moondog Moretti

Bruiser Costa

Burrhead Jones

So I'm not taking it over? If that's what people want, im ok with it. I am still a couple of weeks away from managing anything (in the woods now which is why I needed the time in the first place with another family trip in a week.) I'd probably rather just list what I would have done than actually do it anyway.

So I'm not taking it over? If that's what people want, im ok with it. I am still a couple of weeks away from managing anything (in the woods now which is why I needed the time in the first place with another family trip in a week.) I'd probably rather just list what I would have done than actually do it anyway.

It won't be the last territory. I imagine another territory will open up once you have more free time.

If Matt had committed to Portland, it sounds like we jumped the gun.

It sounds promising that he has angles planned out for the beginning, but let's see how Wahoo feels. If he also has completely changed his plans because he thought he was getting Portland, then it's a toss up.

Matt D you're my buddy and all but you were completely wishy washy when talking about wanting to take over Portland. You were talking about "keeping it warm" for someone else and gave no real indication that you actually wanted it.

Go for the draft. I rescind any claim. Wahoo has put in the work. I couldn't commit more than I did because of the trips with my kids and catching up on work afterwards but didn't want to shift facts around just for my own sake. I'll still post what I came up with just because it was fun coming up with it.

Matt D you're my buddy and all but you were completely wishy washy when talking about wanting to take over Portland. You were talking about "keeping it warm" for someone else and gave no real indication that you actually wanted it.

Who cares? He wants it now, it's not dissolved yet. I see no issues on this.

We should try to keep promotions together. Dissolving them should be a last resort. I vote for Matt!

Because if it seems like the guy taking it over has no real long term commitment to it and is expecting someone else to eventually take it over, then I figured we'd be right back here again in a month or two. If Matt D is ACTUALLY in for the long haul then I'm fine with him taking it but not just for a month.

It's not about me really wanting the dispersal draft, Wahoos Leg didn't let go of Mr. Ebony Tom Jones and that's who I wanted.

The Keeping it warm bit was because I did not want to see the territory dispersed, because Dylan worked hard on his draft and because I wanted to see what he would do with it.

I have a very strong knowledge of Portland between 79 and 82 but he's a lot stronger than me in 83 so I had hoped he'd think again about it and i wanted him to know that I'd step aside if he wanted it back due to the fact he's a friend. That was my starting point.

Wahoo did the legwork. You're ready to go now. I'm not. I'm okay with you guys going forward with this.