Pro Wrestling Only

Who Will You Be the High Vote On?

JRGoldman

I watched a bunch of the matches on the the Chicago Film Archives back when it got posted on youtube. Rogers was the guy that stood out, head and shoulders above everybody else. He has a natural charisma that the other guys of that era just don't have as well as an ear for the crowd. Have only seen a little bit of Schmidt... will watch tomorrow. Hey are you the Rah that was on the puroresu.tv board?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm probably the only Sabre Jr. voter, and I'm likely to rate both Fritz and Kevin Von Erich higher than most.

Six months on from this, I'm confident I'm still the high vote on Kevin and Fritz, as well as Bret, Jarrett, Davey Boy and possibly Sheamus.

I'm likely the only voter on ZSJ, Zenk, Shelley, Barbarian and James Mason.

Based on his nominee thread I'd be willing to bet I wind up high man on Samoa Joe (he climbed into my top 20 at the last minute) and I can't imagine anybody going higher on Roddy Strong (top 25). That said from what I've seen of lists that are already posted I have absoluely ZERO confidence on truly predicting a given ballot. People's opions are so completely all over the map. It's glorious, really.

I got Hero low 20s so not much higher like I said I wouldn't be shocked if someone has him higher but I think it's possible I'm the highest. Thinking about it now is this kind of a shoot off of guilty pleasure or personal favorite thing meaning that if you think you're the high vote on someone it kinda says you don't think anyone else things of that wrestler as good as you do?