Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV January 11 to 17

Grimmas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meltzer sais on his radio show that unless they change their minds, Brock - Roman is not the current plan.

Did he say what current plans are for either of them? I'd be on board with Roman-HHH if its a repeat of 30 where it leads to a title match later in the night, but would be very underwhelmed if that's the big and sole Roman program.

I hope we get Brock vs Sheamus at some point

Seconded! Loved Sheamus aggressively laying in shots on Brock in the corner. I can't offhand think of any other potential pairings I'd be more excited by (save for Daniel Bryan versus Brock in the vein of the Danielson/Morishima feud).

I don't expect Bryan to wrestle again in WWE. But I do think his music starting when we find out who drew number one, him somehow sidestepping/eliminating Brock later and Brock rushing in and putting the hurt back on him and taking him out of the Rumble to set up a WM match would be a case where fans would easily accept Bryan not winning the match. I don't expect that at all, but one can dream.

I hope we get Brock vs Sheamus at some point

Seconded! Loved Sheamus aggressively laying in shots on Brock in the corner. I can't offhand think of any other potential pairings I'd be more excited by (save for Daniel Bryan versus Brock in the vein of the Danielson/Morishima feud).

Brock vs Sheamus from last Friday night in Houston might still be on YouTube. They definitely have a longer ppv match in them.

I asked in multiple places if I missed something with her just disappearing off TV and absolutely no one seems to have a clue why. It's very odd because they were building an angle there and it just got dropped with no explanation.

Even when the Del Rio/Zeb Mexiamerica thing bombed they blew it off with a Del Rio promo where he fired the guy.

I'm not going to be surprised if we get Brock vs Roman at Fastlane and HHH vs Roman at Mania. I think it's a foregone conclusion HHH is going to headline the biggest Mania ever. Brock vs Orton and Taker vs Sheamus will probably round out that shit show while NXT puts on their best show ever(especially if Nakamura and Styles are there).

I'm not going to be surprised if we get Brock vs Roman at Fastlane and HHH vs Roman at Mania. I think it's a foregone conclusion HHH is going to headline the biggest Mania ever. Brock vs Orton and Taker vs Sheamus will probably round out that shit show while NXT puts on their best show ever(especially if Nakamura and Styles are there).

was going to post the exact same thing....Brock/Roman at Fastlane jives with the rumors that they want Fastlane to be a big deal. It would be so like this company to do Brock/Roman at the B show and the much less intriguing Roman/HHH at WM.

was going to post the exact same thing....Brock/Roman at Fastlane jives with the rumors that they want Fastlane to be a big deal. It would be so like this company to do Brock/Roman at the B show and the much less intriguing Roman/HHH at WM.

Would prefer Brock/HHH (uneasy alliance) vs Ambrose/Reigns at Fastlane and then Mania be Brock/Reigns and Backlash be HHH/Reigns. Would be way better.