Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestle Mania 32... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Triple H entrance was amazing. It fully explained the booking of this show as a meta wrestling art piece that expresses the conflation of the Authority Characters with the reality of the people who run the company. And the audience's inability to separate themselves from it despite knowing it's awful because their lives are empty. The whole show I've been trying to figure out why this show was so bad and that entrance and promo made everything click into place. So much so that I'm satisfied and can go to bed now without even watching the Reigns Hunter match. The climax of this beast was that entrance.

Good night all

That Triple H entrance was amazing. It fully explained the booking of this show as a meta wrestling art piece that expresses the conflation of the Authority Characters with the reality of the people who run the company. And the audience's inability to separate themselves from it despite knowing it's awful because their lives are empty. The whole show I've been trying to figure out why this show was so bad and that entrance and promo made everything click into place. So much so that I'm satisfied and can go to bed now without even watching the Reigns Hunter match. The climax of this beast was that entrance.

Good night all

At least someone has achieved enlightenment.

Honestly am failing to take a single thing in. It's 4:27am and I'm sitting in a total daze. I cannot believe that happened at the biggest Mania of all time.

Exact same position here. I'm unsure whether the sheer tiredness and length of this show is tainting my view of it but it really is absolute tripe. It seems like an eternity since that Ryback match.

Hunter taking lessons from the Jericho School of "How to know your role as a veteran heel and put over the babyface effectively by doing all the coolest spots in the match"

This is the difference between entertaining and purpose.

(I wish he was doing that rope drape knee fifteen years ago though)

Honestly am failing to take a single thing in. It's 4:27am and I'm sitting in a total daze. I cannot believe that happened at the biggest Mania of all time.

I have no idea what's happened in this match at all. Too damn tired.