Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestle Mania 32... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baron Corbin was the only winner that made sense.

I would've been happier with Shaq, Mark Henry (being a Texan), or even Goldust as a nod to Dusty. No problem with Corbin, though, just thought it was kind of odd to have him win as the token NXT guy knowing that he would get face cheers for winning.

What from this company today makes you think that anyone other then Hunter and Steph would realize this?

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I am tired of Rock's appearances at Mania. They are never meaningful and are usually designed to eat up time. "Goosebumps" era Rock is the worse. If he is actually doing something at Mania like wrestling or being a referee, then I would have no problem with him showing up. But him being apart of 15-20 minute promos 3 years in a row is very unwelcoming. The show is already 4 hours long, how the fuck does WWE not use it better?

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I am tired of Rock's appearances at Mania. They are never meaningful and are usually designed to eat up time. "Goosebumps" era Rock is the worse. If he is actually doing something at Mania like wrestling or being a referee, then I would have no problem with him showing up. But him being apart of 15-20 minute promos 3 years in a row is very unwelcoming. The show is already 4 hours long, how the fuck does WWE not use it better?

He's just a symptom of the real problem - the Attitude era was when the company was last hot so they need to keep trotting people out from that period

It's a popular opinion to me.