Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling thoughts that probably don't deserve

Coffey

OMG! Bob Orton had Hepatitis B and told Johnny Ace before Armageddon and still bled all over Undertaker in the ring without anyone bothering to tell Undertaker about it. I've gotta wonder how Ace keeps his job with stuff like that happening. That's scary shit. All from Meltzer.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Bob Orton had Hepatitis B and told Johnny Ace before Armageddon and still bled all over Undertaker in the ring without anyone bothering to tell Undertaker about it. I've gotta wonder how Ace keeps his job with stuff like that happening.

As long as he didn't bleed on Stephanie it's no big deal. ;)

But Ace is lucky that he's got a job that few people are qualified to do and most of them wouldn't want it anyway due to the really long hours and stress of the job. If they got rid of him, they'll probably have to bring back Jim Ross in the short term and the McMahons hate him, so Ace is going nowhere soon unless business completely tanks and they need someone who isn't family to blame.

WWE has no idea how lucky they are, if that had to happen to anyone on the roster Taker's one of the only people who wouldn't do anything about it. Practically everyone else on the roster (except HHH) would have sued the shit out of them for that.

Guest savagerulz

Credit : PWInsider Elite

We got some news from one of our sources that one of the proposed endings to the Batista and Melina's sexual harrassment angle was to have Melina revealed as being a transvestite. But Stephanie was against it and feared that it would ruin Melina's career.

I at one point was thinking that Melina would have ended up with Batista, despite him not needing a valet, and Mark Henry being aligned with MNM since the name would still involve the letter M. (Mark instead of Melina).

This particular angle, if it's true, sounds stupid for many reasons, but we won't be seeing it now from the sound of it, which is good.

Guest Cam Chaos

We got some news from one of our sources that one of the proposed endings to the Batista and Melina's sexual harrassment angle was to have Melina revealed as being a transvestite. But Stephanie was against it and feared that it would ruin Melina's career.

I at one point was thinking that Melina would have ended up with Batista, despite him not needing a valet, and Mark Henry being aligned with MNM since the name would still involve the letter M. (Mark instead of Melina).

This particular angle, if it's true, sounds stupid for many reasons, but we won't be seeing it now from the sound of it, which is good.

So they planned to reveal an actual woman who has modelled in the past was a tranvestite?

Seriously, at this point people need to start being shot at WWE Creative HQ.

I find it funny to think Taker bawled out Hardy for not taking a chokeslam even though they are both faces but has no problem with someone with hepatitis bleeding all over him and not being told about it because the guy's an old ring vet and the dude who was meant to tell him is head of talent relations (oh, the irony) and also a peer.

What's a little disease between wrestlers when you have people that don't want to be chokeslammed?

Guest Cam Chaos

Didn't the Hardy thing happen in the locker room at the PPV before Armageddon? I know Taker is meant to have a lot of powers but I don't think time travelling is one of them. :P

Guest Dangerous A

Wouldn't this ruin Batista more though? It would not be cool to reveal the calm, cool, and collected champ had sex with a tranny, now would it? You kind of can't help but notice that she is a he, you know.

The best part is having Melina be a tranny would ignore that split she does every time she enters the ring and how the camera's practically doing a pelvic exam on her. You'd think if she was a he that the twig and berries would be visible.

Guest Cam Chaos

Yeah but after it got a negative reaction, HHH was going around telling everyone who'd listen he was totally down with it when apparently he was trying to get Vince to not do it.

I thought HHH allegedly laughed all the way through it however only in retrospect questioned why it was ran.

Someone at DVDVR was pimping a new WWE signee from Afa's promotion as the guy who could be the poster boy for the post steroid era of wrestling (his term).

I went to wXw's homepage and of course they have pics of the guy and of course he's jacked to the gills. Dude looks like Chris Masters with dark hair and a goatee.

As Cunny would say, it made me roffle.