Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Payback

WingedEagle

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever there's a distraction during a WWE match my brain goes all AlphaGo trying to find the exact path that will lead to a roll-up finish. At least this was better than someone just being distracted by music, but it probably makes more sense to just keep cranking the submission hold to hurt your opponent than to get up and grab the ref.

Well I guess they had to somehow figure out how to keep the belt on the Miz because beating him cleanly would have been just unrealistic. Sets up 4 way at next show I guess

Wow why in the world would you let Sami eat the finisher again after the comeback. He is definitely the 4th man on this totem pole now

I hope they keep going all the way with Miz as IC champ, a la Honky Tonk Man - the undeserving wimp sneaking victories out by luck. Every time they try to push him like a tough guy it just doesn't work, just go the opposite way.

Even though I didn't pay that much attention to Kalisto vs. Ryback, from what I grasped of it, I thought it was good.

I really liked KO vs. Zayn. Not as good as most of their indy matches, but still good. KO is easily the best heel they have. Not sure what the general opinion is on KO going after Cole and Byron, but I think it's good fun.

Miz vs. Cesaro was alright. Seems like another 4 way feud over the IC title.

DIdn't pay attention at all to Ziggler vs. Corbin, but it didn't look like anything special.

Sucked what happened to Enzo. I hope he's ok.