Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Battleground

BigBadMick

Can't believe they're going long on account of this incredibly long and ineffective promo segment.

Killing the crowd before a Roman Reigns main event...if Dylan posted here anymore I'm sure he'd have an opinion. As for me I'll leave it alone. ;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was fine for what it was but it's almost 4am where I am so I could have lived without it, especially at that point in the show. In fact, I actually had a little moment where I had to remind myself I was still actually watching the PPV and that it wasn't last night and I was watching Raw.

And now we've got all four authority figures coming out. I'll happily give them WrestleMania and SummerSlam, but they really don't need to eat up this much time on their b-shows. Especially in July! It's far too hot for this!

Yeah, not starting the main event until five of 11 just to have multiple doses of the bad pre-show analysis roundtable is weird. Meanwhile, Bryan and Shane's enthusiasm feels like a telegraph of Dean losing the belt, but that's me being conditioned by years of WWE "Steph always wins" logic.

"The focus is going to be on the superstars". And then McMahons, Foley,and Bryan come out and show what bullshit that was. Something tells me there are going to be a lot of smoke and mirrors in this one

Actually thought Roman Reigns would be booed much worse.

Having the owners / GMs at ringside telegraphs the finish even moreso than the proximity of this PPV to the draft already does.