Pro Wrestling Only

The Project's General Discussion

Grimmas

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys not been round for a couple of weeks technology issues which I have been able to sort now, I'd have some interest in taking over USWA but only if I was able to bring over some of my guys from OVW with me.

Yeah of course. Go to USWA and merge the rosters (stay within the roster limits) then the remaining folks go to free agency.

Which brits are you thinking?

If we are adding brits on mass, we probably should do a draft to correspond with the rookie draft.

Actually, I will plan this all out tomorrow and start that up. Rookie draft, free agent draft, Stampede roster, and the first attempt at major companies stealing.

Stampede should probably be Tier C with Bruce Hart as owner.

I was planning on starting out with no Harts. Was going to go with CICT-TV buying the rights to the name Stampede Wrestling and running it (initially) without the Hart Family. Would be like a mini Turner/WCW relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

So, imagine I wanted to do something where I have wrestlers that are currently Free Agents "sit in the crowd" at one of my upcoming shows before officially debuting. Do I need to officially sign them to my roster? They wouldn't be doing any matches or promos or interview or anything. Just sitting in the crowd watching the show.