Pro Wrestling Only

The Project's General Discussion

Grimmas

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can PWFG guys get added to Japan? There was a PWFG show on 8/30/95 with Fujiwara, Ishikawa, Greco, Ikeda, Ono, etc etc.

Edit

Also, there are some RINGS dudes out there like Mikhail Ilioukhine, Yamamoto, Andrei Kopilov, Dick Leon-Vrij, Mitsuya Nagai, that wouldn't disappoint me if they found there way to the list :)

Grimmas, when you get back, can you make a page with the list of promotions... saying what tier they are along with who they saved?

I'd do it, but this is your project so I don't want to step over and be in control of that stuff.

I will make a rosters thread.. I'm not going to post everyone's rosters (too much work to continually edit), but everyone can update there own rosters in it.

Planning away and it looks like FMW runs two weeks on and then two weeks off. Those two weeks they run about 10 or so shows. I'm not going to run 10 shows in two weeks, it's just too much for me. Even if a lot of them would just be results.

Going to keep with the touring format (FMW has no TV, so tours are the only shows), but I may go with less shows over more time. Maybe 9 shows in 3 weeks and then two weeks off. Something along those lines... just for my sanity.

One cool thing is the main title is up in a round robin tournament in September, so that's an amazing starting place for me.

Just to let everyone know, ECWA talent will be available for bookings all bar 2 days of the month...

Which includes jobbing on TV or tours of Japan

Awesome, we might need Devon Storm to come in and get power bombed to death by The Gladiator!

As a bottom of the barrel promotion, and only planning to pick up a small core of wrestlers, am I allowed to bring in free agents as and when i want for shows?

Yeah, as long as they aren't booked elsewhere by bigger promotions for tours and stuff.

Will free agency continue to be tiered.

In a way. I'm thinking first come first serve....

but maybe the agents are tiered, so if Hogan was let go he woudln't be going to OVW...

Not entirely sure how to handle it though. Welcome to ideas.

Maybe it is a moving tiered system. Keep them on their tiers and as people become bigger or smaller over time, they can be moved. Also say a tiered A player is not picked up for a month, they drop 1 tier. Same for tier 2 and 3

Sounds about right.

I will formulate a plan based on this principal as it gets closer to start time. Just want to get the draft over with now.

FMW run a few shows in LA in the late 90's and since I have my 5 upcoming American talent that have to fly from the States to Japan for tours, would it be cool with anybody if Big Boss Man took over ownership of Revolution Pro Wrestling?

The roster would consist of people who are owned by FMW and ones who were going on tour for FMW. I would run one show a month a few days before the FMW tours, as people meet up for the flight?

I would ask to take over some RevPro drafting slots just to fill out the Tier D promotion.

Is there any issues with this?