Pro Wrestling Only

The Project's General Discussion

Grimmas

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With regards to All Japan,

I will be running the same schedule they did in the same towns on the same days. My roster is forming to be pretty similar to what they ran with during the time outside of some o the gaijin and Dr. Death (still sad/happy about that) but with Haku and Barbarian, I think I will make up for that.

I took all the shows from the Sept and Oct tour and will just keep up with that schedule while also linking to the shows that did happen to help with a reference.

What is the plan for wrestlers yet to debut? I'd love to add Mark Henry to this mess.

Also, it is probably too late for this, but um, what about Ken Shamrock? Basically all of his big pancrase fights are known to be works.

The plans for wrestlers yet to debut is a real question. The Shamrock thing is half fake and half real.

Let's take the free agency talk to the rules thread and figure it out there.

In the meantime, we have two weeks till September, so let's try to hammer out this draft. If you won't be around, feel free to send someone your proxy picks.

Unless you want sleezy death match guys, I'm not going to steal your talent. Heck, if you sent me a proxy list and that person was on my list, good chance I'd not take them.. ask gordi about Tajiri. So yeah, I'll take your proxy lists and hammer this draft through.

We need to see my epic of

Sabu & Hayabusa & Daisuke Ikeda vs Terry Funk & La Parka & Super Leather

Could it be something possible to put the list of people available in the draft in a separate thread? And possibly updated as much as possible? That could avoid us to constantly check to see who's available or not and to pick someone already been drafted like Jesse did with The Barbarian.

Could it be something possible to put the list of people available in the draft in a separate thread? And possibly updated as much as possible? That could avoid us to constantly check to see who's available or not and to pick someone already been drafted like Jesse did with The Barbarian.

I am updating the first page twice a day, scratching out people picked.

Been spending time reworking my schedule plans for OVW, thinking of probably going towards a schedule similar to NXT taping a full month's slate of episodes on 1 night and posting the episodes weekly on air date.

This would free my talent up to work other promotions as well, so anybody that wants to use my guys on your shows my pm box is always open.

Having a lot of fun putting together storylines, think I have a very dynamic roster which gives my plenty of options now and into the future to creating very entertaining promotion

ADL, what days are you thinking about running the TV tapings?

I'm thinking Tuesday is the best day, don't think anybody of the other american promotion will be running on Tuesdays, want to make it as easy as possible for my guys to work other promotions.

Doing some research on USWA... could someone explain why their major title was called the Universal World Heavyweight Champion and their secondary title was called the Heavyweight Champion. It seems redundant to me but never seen USWA shows from 1995.

It was the 'Unified' title, wasn't it? Based on Lawler (as AWA champ) beating Kerry Von Erich (WCCW champ), to 'unify' the belts. So, even though he's stripped of the belt by he AWA, Memphis still recognises him as the 'Unified' world champion.

I think you have the USWA Unified World Heavyweight Champion and the USWA Southern Heavyweight Champion at the time. Like stated earlier, Unified due to the WCCW and AWA unification and Southern because that was the former main belt in Memphis.

Do we really need a subforum? The main topics (discussion, free agency, etc..) can be pinned and one thread for each promotion can take up the rest of the page.

I think once the draft is over, create your thread for your promotion.

In the meantime, you have roster thread and you have an upcoming events/hype thread to play with.

EDIT: However, if everybody feels its essential we can get a forum. I just don't think it is.

Where we are at is OVW needing to send me a few picks, to finish this off. Right away I will get the free agent list up (by the end of tomorrow, at least).

From there, people can sign some free agents to fill out their roster if they want or sign up people for their big shows or tours.

We can then set up our individual threads and be ready for September. Come October we can look into rookie drafts and the stealing aspect. In the mean time, use the hype threads until the draft is over.

We are literally one PM from it being over and we can move on to the fun stuff.

Coming on the seventeenth of September, live from Asheville in North Carolina, it's... Fall Brawl '95!

Featuring all your favourite WCW wrestlers, and more! Witness the ultimate debut, as the Warrior challenges for the world television title; witness the unparalleled barbarity of the legendary War Games match, witness a potent mix of beauty and brawn as we crown the first ever WCW women's champion and witness it all from the comfort of your own home, only on pay-per-view! Witness!

Fall Brawl! 1995! War Games!

since my promotion closed in November of 95, I'm going to adhere to most of the major dates but I'm not going to sweat all these little 4-match spot shows they did.

Yeah man.

For SMW I would probably just do the weekly TV and those few major shows they did a year.