Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania

goodhelmet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Bo Dallas’ new employment strategy to look like Chad Gable with Neville’s beard? Ending with Sami, Dane, Mojo, Titus, and Jinder seemed weird until you saw the finish. (Jinder gets a pseudo-reward for getting on the gas?) I agree with the idea that Braun and Sami shouldn’t have been in this match if they weren’t gonna win. Going for the ESPN moment isn’t surprising, but you could have easily done it without having a guy who’s going nowhere win. Nothing on this show should feel arbitrary or thoughtless: it’s careless lack of planning and a pathetic thirst for celebrity, even if the Gronk deal came together last-minute. It’s silly for me to gasp at the idea that a cluster battle royal ended up being a cluster, but this wasn't good at all.

There's no difference between the pre show and the main show. This is an interminable purgatory any way you shake it.

Grumpy Matt is grumpy.
I just wanted Chris Chavis tomahawk chopping Tyler Breeze. Is that too much to ask for?

Also, did they ever pay off the Emma debut? She was the best part of the pre-show last year.

I have no idea what people see in Corbin. He's boring as fuck, he's a generic tall guy with tatoos, no charisma, bad hair. I mean, really ? This match is nothing, and it's not Ambrose's fault.

His stuff all looks great. Compare his execution to Ambrose, who's sloppy as shit. You're right about the charisma though. He could use a manager.

I'm skipping this one to make dinner. We're having marinated orange pork loin with rice. "make dinner" means that I marinated it last night and popped it in the oven. This is about my speed.

It's almost one in the morning and I'm about to open that wine bottle, get the cheese and lit the fire in the fireplace. Bon appetit !