Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania

goodhelmet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mojo is the motherfucking man. Have high hopes for him, really.

He's the pro wrestling equivalent of a big dumb labrador retriever who loves horseplay in the backyard. I enjoy watching him.

I'm drinking coffee (in an Austin 3:16 mug, of course) and this almost caused some serious pain.

Kawada's expression says this comment is a rib.

Hahaha, I actually enjoy him a lot, for real. Don't think he is any wrestling genius, but he's entertaining as fuck.

He's the pro wrestling equivalent of a big dumb labrador retriever who loves horseplay in the backyard. I enjoy watching him.

Precisely. He's a fun guy and actually a pretty decent guy in the ring.

Also the end of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them was better than the end of that Battle Royal. We're watching that now too. It had a better surprise too. How did they run that thing without even using Tatanka?

The ending in the rain got my eyes a little runny, I admit.

This is a valuable 35 minutes during which they could be burning another match. Did anything else get pumped to the preshow?

The Smackdown women's match was meant to be on there but it got bumped up when people complained on Twitter or something?

Wow, I was looking forward to this match and asked a few times in the lead up whether they would actually put it on the main show. Sad.

Maybe there's not a huge difference between this and an hour from now, but it's still disappointing. Won't be on rewatches of the main show.