Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania

goodhelmet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys and your fancy food. :)

HBK is completely off his rocker. He can't formulate a sentence anymore, guys.

While you fancy fellas are having a nice healthy dinner, think I'll be getting me some burgers.

Opening a wine bottle at one in the morning isn't fancy. It's being alcoholic... ;)

And yeah, HBK looks high as fuck.

Well, cheers to all of you guys and girls. Have one on me.

People remarking on Baron being reduced to the main show aren’t even mentioning that Ambrose worked Lesnar a year ago. That’s a King Kong Bundy “Hogan main event to midget tag” fall from grace. And I would concur that this was maybe the worst performance I've seen him have in-ring: either something's physically off, or dude profoundly did not care out there.

You guys and your fancy food. :)

HBK is completely off his rocker. He can't formulate a sentence anymore, guys.

While you fancy fellas are having a nice healthy dinner, think I'll be getting me some burgers.

Opening a wine bottle at one in the morning isn't fancy. It's being alcoholic... ;)

And yeah, HBK looks high as fuck.

Well, cheers to all of you guys and girls. Have one on me.

Tu es français, bien sûr. À votre santé, mon ami.

People remarking on Baron being reduced to the main show aren’t even mentioning that Ambrose worked Lesnar a year ago. That’s a King Kong Bundy “Hogan main event to midget tag” fall from grace.

Jim said recently how everyone always talks to him about the midget match. No one's going to talk to Ambrose about this one in five days let alone thirty years.

People remarking on Baron being reduced to the main show arent even mentioning that Ambrose worked Lesnar a year ago. Thats a King Kong Bundy Hogan main event to midget tag fall from grace. And I would concur that this was maybe the worst performance I've seen him have in-ring: either something's physically off, or dude profoundly did not care out there.

And a disinterested Lesnar at that. For a guy who's pretty over, not a great Mania run for Deano since the Shield split: IC title clusterfuck, lazy Lesnar, pre-show.

The kind of stuff that got under Punk's skin and helped drive him away.

Tu es si français. À votre santé, mon ami.

Merci à toi ! De même.

And I would concur that this was maybe the worst performance I've seen him have in-ring: either something's physically off, or dude profoundly did not care out there.

I like Dean more than most here, but yeah. He pulled a pissed-off Mutoh here.

I definitely like the bumps that Little Beaver took for Bundy more than everything Ambrose has done on several back-to-back Mania bookings. Dude's in a tailspin right now. How could he not be sour when the homies are working HHH and Taker at the top of the card?

Pouting about it and putting on intentionally seeming bad matches usually works out for people who are upset with their position.

I definitely like the bumps that Little Beaver took for Bundy more than everything Ambrose has done on several back-to-back Mania bookings. Dude's in a tailspin right now. How could he not be sour when the homies are working HHH and Taker at the top of the card?

The answer to that question is how he carries himself, how the runs the ropes, his Wile E. Coyote corner attacks and every other part of his game that screams fortunate to be on the card. His run in the Shield says he can be more. But we haven't seen much of it in the last few years outside of a couple select occasions.