Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018

sek69

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Braun still comes out of the match stronger than when he came in. He eliminated every single person except for Roman, took a dozen fucking finishers and is the last man standing.

You know they are aiming for Braun/Reigns II because the reaction when Strowman beats Roman for the title is going to be the biggest possible, as it usually is the case.

Mania looks interesting assuming this is the card:

Lesnar vs. Reigns II

Styles vs. Nakamura

Rousey/Angle vs. HHH/Stephanie

Cena vs. Undertaker

The Finals of the CWC Tournament

Obviously two of the matches are speculative, but either way---WWE is building toward a solid card thus far.

Needs more Braun. Will they put the CWC on the main show? Has Nakamura been on tv since the Rumble?

I love Reigns, but I hope to god the crowd at Mania gives a fuck about the Brock match. Three years ago it was full of boos but it had an atmosphere and they eventually won them over with a dope match. After the last two years and this EC, it seems the crowd just doesn't even bother booing when it comes to a big match from him because they know the outcome and they are tired of it

Mania looks interesting assuming this is the card:

Lesnar vs. Reigns II

Styles vs. Nakamura

Rousey/Angle vs. HHH/Stephanie

Cena vs. Undertaker

The Finals of the CWC Tournament

Obviously two of the matches are speculative, but either way---WWE is building toward a solid card thus far.

Needs more Braun. Will they put the CWC on the main show? Has Nakamura been on tv since the Rumble?

SmackDown is the Kevin Owens show. Everything else means shit to Road Dogg

there's something endemically broken about it all.

What a fucking dumb company.

I it seems the crowd just doesn't even bother booing when it comes to a big match from him because they know the outcome and they are tired of it

I keep reminding myself that we got the Shinsuke and Asuka wins at The Rumble.

The Endless Failed Push of Roman is just never going to stop. It's too bad that his matches always go on last because it sure leaves a bad taste at the end of the company's biggest events.

Rest of the card, and a whole lot of what we've been given since The Rumble has really been good.

They blew it with Roman by giving him that tired It-worked-with-Austin anti-authority gimmick when Roman is clearly a Company Man. Similar story with Cena. Now they are clearly going to make the same mistake with Rowdy Ronda.

Nothing we can do about that. Just try to enjoy everything else on the Road to WrestleMania as much a possible, I guess.

Good generally outweighs the bad recently. It's just that the bad stuff gets most of the time, care, and attention and also the top spot on the biggest cards.

The Big Dog getting his win back on Brock is 3 years in the making. I can't see it being anything other than a singles match.

But Brock didn't beat him.

I'll rephrase it to get the win he should've got three years ago if they were serious about making him the man. You don't have a babyface come up short on the biggest show of the year in his first title match unless you want his run to be a flop. They've spent three years trying to undue that mistake.

WTF is even the story with Reigns-Brock 2?

Brock didn't beat him in the first one, Rollins did. Reigns has won the title multiple times since, including in the main event of Wrestlemania!!

This is a like a four year long deal now of Reigns being in the main event and people not giving a crap.