Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania WWE TV (04/09 - 04/15)

KawadaSmile

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere from one of the New Day members that they feel there's no need to split them up because they can still achieve their singles goals while together. I agree.

I'd love that if it was something WWE would actually do but they tend not to really.

I read somewhere from one of the New Day members that they feel there's no need to split them up because they can still achieve their singles goals while together. I agree.

Now that's an idea I'm on board with. You worry creative would quickly use a singles push to force a split, but I don't recall them a serious singles push for an active tag wrestler, so it'd be incredibly fresh.

I like the Usos as much as the next guy but it still feels like 2/3rds of their matches are finishing stretches.

Is that a bad thing given the time most of their matches get?

This isn't 2005. They get decent enough time, especially considering how many PPV matches they get. I'm not saying every tag has to be southern tag style, but I do think matches where guys are actually on the apron for the majority of the match should be the rule, not the exception. This sort of 80% tornado tag style would mean a lot more if it only happened rarely.

Breaking up the New Day will be problematic as they will find a way to bury Big E instead of giving a big singles push ala Rusev.

However, keeping them together and just pushing Big E would be perfect.

They also make them ton of cash in merch. sale, so I'm sure they won't be breaking them up anytime soon.

IMO, if anyone's earmarked for a future singles push, it's Kofi. It's always been Kofi.

Kofi gets to:

- be the sole New Day member on the WM advertising (2016 or 2017)

- make solo appearances like WWE Photo Shoot (WWE Network show)

- have a memorable Royal Rumble spot every year

etc.

So Im watching RAW right now, and Coach called Mandy Rose, Randy Rose. Its the funniest accidental slip up ever.

And I dont think Kofi is ever going to get anything more than a one last push thing at this point. Hes been there a long time. Big E and Woods call him Pops for a reason.

Coach has been awful in every way imaginable since coming back. He was never anything great to begin with, but yeah. Makes me miss King Bookah at the booth something fierce.

Safe to say Coach is stealing money at this point.