Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania WWE TV (04/09 - 04/15)

KawadaSmile

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Im watching RAW right now, and Coach called Mandy Rose, Randy Rose. Its the funniest accidental slip up ever.

And I dont think Kofi is ever going to get anything more than a one last push thing at this point. Hes been there a long time. Big E and Woods call him Pops for a reason.

Coach has been awful in every way imaginable since coming back. He was never anything great to begin with, but yeah. Makes me miss King Bookah at the booth something fierce.

Safe to say Coach is stealing money at this point.

With Booker I at least believed he gave a shit about what was going on, Coach not so much.

Also, gotta love that WCW throwback, killing a huge streak only for a bullshit title change shortly after.

Ending the streak was a mercy killing. No one cared about it - or Asuka - compared to the Goldberg streak, or even the Tatanka and Ludvig Borga streaks. It was epitome of forced "history making" on WWE's part.

I don't think this hurts Charlotte at all. She had a tough match two days ago with very little time to recover, got attacked tonight by debuting wrestlers she wasn't expecting, and Carmella took advantage of the situation. As far as bullshit MiTB cash-ins go, this is one of the least offensive.

Also, gotta love that WCW throwback, killing a huge streak only for a bullshit title change shortly after.

The streak was a mercy killing. No one cared about it - or Asuka - compared to the Goldberg streak, or even the Tatanka and Ludvig Borga streaks. It was epitome of forced "history making" on WWE's part.

I don't think this hurts Charlotte at all. She had a tough match two days ago with very little time to recover, got attacked tonight by debuting wrestlers she wasn't expecting, and Carmella took advantage of the situation. As far as bullshit MiTB cash-ins go, this is one of the least offensive.

It's just a prank bro, but I mostly agree with the second paragraph. It made sense, but it's funny how the structure is similar.

But I think that you could have a similar outcome doing the same angle, but with Asuka as champion. In fact, Carmella being the one to finish it would be a way better decision than her losing to Flair and even worse, brown nosing her after the match.

But I think that you could have a similar outcome doing the same angle, but with Asuka as champion. In fact, Carmella being the one to finish it would be a way better decision than her losing to Flair and even worse, brown nosing her after the match.

If they had Carmella end Asuka's streak via MiTB cash-in, the entire internet would have gone ablaze pretending to care about Asuka and the streak all of a sudden - it would have been truly marvelous to watch.

WWE wants to protect Asuka and keep her strong, and there's nothing wrong with that. Charlotte isn't the "monster" type, so this doesn't really hurt her the way it might have hurt an undefeated Asuka.

That was a pretty good promo by Carmella there. Somewhere in the hills of Pittsburgh, James Ellsworth is smiling proudly.

He's from Baltimore, we gave the world Corey Graves and Elias.

Really? Could have sworn that was a Yinzer accent.

That was a pretty good promo by Carmella there. Somewhere in the hills of Pittsburgh, James Ellsworth is smiling proudly.

He's from Baltimore, we gave the world Corey Graves and Elias.

Really? Could have sworn that was a Yinzer accent.

Yup. It's close though. Scott Van Pelt used to do a Baltimore accent to crack up Tim Kirkjan on his radio show and it was almost exactly like a Yinzer.