WWE Evolution

Edwin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love Molly Holly coming out to Might Molly music and the Crash walk.  

Damn Ivory is looking great.   

Sonya and Mandy were great as a double team duo and they pull the trigger way too early on the double turn

I am sure someone will complain about it but Renee saying that Maria being eliminated in front of Mike and his newborn is "rude" was great 

Yep, very good match. Not more than this though. Felt rushed a bit. The very few I've seen from Shirai (damn I wish Lucha Underground would have kept her), she's terrific. Storm I remember from last year and she was quite the worker too. 

The Mother hen moment... Why isn't HHH enjoying the beautiful progressive Ryad already ?

Come on Madusa, "An evolution is starting".... You've worked at the fucking Tokyo Dome 24 years ago.

1 hour ago, Herodes said:

Will be interesting to see how many crown jewel boycotters end up watching this 

Idiotic post. I cancelled the Network, but my membership doesn't end for a few more days. They already have my money, so yeah, I'll get my money's worth.

This show is a nice last hurrah for me (for a while, anyway).  

1 hour ago, El-P said:

I just said this was gonna be my last ride a few posts ago. And I don't have to justify myself to you either, so get lost and troll elsewhere.

This. Thank you.

Cognitive dissonance at its best, enjoy the show brought to you by the same people bringing you crown jewel. “Protest” isn’t about your $10 which makes zero difference, it’s about you not supporting this supposedly “terrible” company which goes beyond any financial considerations

1 minute ago, Herodes said:

Cognitive dissonance at its best, enjoy the show brought to you by the same people bringing you crown jewel. “Protest” isn’t about your $10 which makes zero difference, it’s about you not supporting this supposedly “terrible” company which goes beyond any financial considerations

Image result for let people enjoy things