WWE Evolution

Edwin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a blow away show by any means, but a fun night so far. Charlotte vs. Becky has unfortunately devolved into boring WWE garbage match formula bullshit though. :\

3 minutes ago, Herodes said:

Cognitive dissonance at its best, enjoy the show brought to you by the same people bringing you crown jewel. “Protest” isn’t about your $10 which makes zero difference, it’s about you not supporting this supposedly “terrible” company which goes beyond any financial considerations

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about as it relates to either me or El-P. You clearly haven't read our posts. You have no moral high ground when you're clearly here to troll and be a self-righteous dickhead. Try that gimmick with someone else, because it ain't working with me, bub.

What is Herodes purpose on this board apart from being a complete douche all the time BTW ? I sure won't miss him.

FWIW, I already shut the show down. I'm bored and tired. Shayna vs Sane was pretty good but, not feeling it as far as being any kind of special deal. That being said, I have zero attachment to either, so it doesn't help...

Gonna watch the last two matches tomorrow depending on the reception they got here (it's not like I care to be spoiled, really).

4 minutes ago, C.S. said:

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about as it relates to either me or El-P. You clearly haven't read our posts. You have no moral high ground when you're clearly here to troll and be a self-righteous dickhead. Try that gimmick with someone else, because it ain't working with me, bub.

Yes, indeed. Totally seconds this.

I stand corrected.  It may have quickly resembled your prototypical garbage match, but they kept a great pace while putting over every gimmick along the way and actually selling the hell out of the carnage they put each other through.  Finish was also absolutely tremendous and really felt like the biggest spot of the match.  Pretty rare when that actually leads to a finish, much less in this kind of match.

That was a really strong match, albeit with some moments of WWE Plunder Match cliches that took away from the overall performance. Glad Becky won but it seems like Charlotte really went out of her way to take rough bumps to endear herself to the crowd. Some great selling of the physicality and pain inflicted throughout too.

People on twitter saying its by far the best WWE last man standing match ever are complete numbers-seeking hype merchants though. Cena vs Umaga is still the standout.

12 minutes ago, FMKK said:

People on twitter saying its by far the best WWE last man standing match ever are complete numbers-seeking hype merchants though. Cena vs Umaga is still the standout.

Hey it was better than any last man standing match with triple H or Randy Orton in it :lol:

And wasn't Cena vs Umaga an I Quit Match?  

I thought that was laid out really well. Keeps Becky hot and they should give Charlotte some time off after this. Truly the Roman in her to try and kill herself for some cheers. If she’s walking around fine on Tuesday then this match will be lowered in my opinion 

That was a really good match, especially considering who was in there. Nikki was excellent on offence in the first half or so in particular. There were some sloppy moments but nothing that couldn't be kayfabed away as just being part of the struggle of the fight. As good as it could been and more.

Ronda is star but also worth mentioning how over the Bellas were, especially with women.