Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/05 - 11/11 ei bolsonaro vai tomar no cu

KawadaSmile

Our long national nightmare is finally over, the overrun is offically done as of next week. 17 years after there ceased to be a reason to have one (longer if you consider Nitro stopped being a threat some time in 2000), we're no longer going to have the atrophied appendix of an extra 10-15 minutes tacked on.

When did Becky Lynch become the best promo in the business? She's knocking it out of the park right now and there's really no good reason that she and Ronda shouldn't be promoted as the top two stars in the company. 

I'm not sure if they should do a face to face or anything this week though, because Becky is absolutely nuking Ronda (and everyone else) on Twitter and if that translates to the mic, it could mean trouble.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

Poor Seth tried to come at her on Twitter and she savaged him so hard people were clamoring for the two of them to headline a PPV. 

Okay. Settle down.

I mean, yeah. Becky is fiyah.

But there ain't a promo on God's green earth that has anybody anywhere clamoring for Seth Rollins to headline anything.

But yes. Becky is da man. Carry on.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

The company seemed to finally notice around Summerslam, and someone on the SD creative team finally decided to give her the ball and let her run with it. 

Money In The Bank but yeah.

Becky in the last year has been through a lot of personal stuff, "worked on herself" and put a few ghosts to bed about her past relating to the circumstances around her retirement and the guilt as she carried around it. She has only talked about it in her most recent interviews. Back in the day she even went to bereavement counselling about leaving Wrestling it was really extreme. Her mother was really against her Wrestling from the beginning and doubly so when she suffered an eye/head injury in 2006 - someone basically untrained landed on her head completely flat when Becky gave her a German Suplex. Becky at the time was doing competitive bodybuilding and was really emaciated leaving the nerve endings in her head more exposed and really weak in general as she lost so much weight. Doing the media rounds before Evolution she finally opened up publicly to Nina Strauss about battling bulimia over the years.

4 hours ago, SmartMark15 said:

I remember people really enjoying her promos in the run against Alexa Bliss and I'd agree that around that time, both women started really shining on the mic.

Agreed, that was the feud when Alexa became my favorite in the company but both women were killing it in their segments together back then.. a major highlight of one of the best periods of Smackdown.

There are rare times when I'm so much of a fan of a wrestler that I want to buy their t-shirt and would actually wear it. I want to buy a Becky Lynch shirt. Unfortunately, aside from my Network subscription and one-in-every-3-or-4 years attendance of a PPV, I have qualms with giving this company any more money. 

I'm guessing sites like these - https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1665191-becky-lynch or redbubble - are paying licensing to WWE, which means, Becky Lynch probably sees $0 for buying a shirt there, but it still feels less icky. Any thoughts?

8 hours ago, rovert said:

Her mother was really against her Wrestling from the beginning and doubly so when she suffered an eye/head injury in 2006 - someone basically untrained landed on her head completely flat when Becky gave her a German Suplex. 

The German suplex is solely on the person giving the move, as it can also be given as a shoot. Even without seeing it I would still say if the girl landed on Becky head, trained or not its Becky's fault.

To be honest, if Becky was vomiting herself stupid, then she probably shouldn't have been hoisting people overhead for German suplexes in the first place. Sounds like a silly decision by all parties involved, but shit happens.

There's a reason NXT told Alexa she wouldn't be allowed to start bumping in training until she gained some weight. She had developed an eating disorder during her competitive bodybuilding days also & was weighing about 90 pounds.

Becky's tremendous, but that shit's stupid and dangerous for the girls themselves and anyone that's in the ring with them.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:58 PM, Tenese Sarwieh said:

How things going with you Kawada? 

Our president has already been doing so much shit and he's not even properly in charge yet. Our economy is going to suck and the people from the favelas are going to die even more, with this not so subtly fascist government, specially in Rio de Janeiro.

They are trying to impersonate the Trump strategy of discrediting mainstream news, using twitter etc, but it's a lowrent version made by buffoons. Can't lead to good things.

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Our president has already been doing so much shit and he's not even properly in charge yet. Our economy is going to suck and the people from the favelas are going to die even more, with this not so subtly fascist government, specially in Rio de Janeiro.

They are trying to impersonate the Trump strategy of discrediting mainstream news, using twitter etc, but it's a lowrent version made by buffoons. Can't lead to good things.

Stay strong and use your to fight the good fight.

On 11/8/2018 at 5:14 PM, sek69 said:

Our long national nightmare is finally over, the overrun is offically done as of next week. 17 years after there ceased to be a reason to have one (longer if you consider Nitro stopped being a threat some time in 2000), we're no longer going to have the atrophied appendix of an extra 10-15 minutes tacked on.

To be honest, unless it was for a promo or like segment (contract signing, ceremony, etc), overrun gave the broadcast a nice non-scripted sport feel to the show. You didn’t know how long the match you were watching will be.

4 hours ago, SomethingSavage said:

I can't even fathom sitting through a 3-hour Raw and actively wishing for an overrun, just to get a real sports feel. But hey. That's me.

Well, I was really just talking about the final match of the night ;)

Maybe if it ran more like watching a boxing/MMA card, or hell like classic USA Network, a long day’s journey into night at a tennis tournament’s coverage!