Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania TV 2019

FMKK

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ everyone here being all "fuck wrestling fans". I'm sure they weren't expecting a title unification, but that doesn't mean they should be happy to have the fucking Bar be the ones to interrupt. It was a wet fart of an ending to what was one of the better Raws in recent memory. 

8 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

This is not his fault at all this time, but Rollins gotta be the main eventer whose had most matches hijacked by the crowd, no? It's either him or Orton :lol:

Man that one time where he and Ziggler got completely fucked over by the crowd was amazing. He even cried on Twitter about it, too!

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

LOL @ everyone here being all "fuck wrestling fans". I'm sure they weren't expecting a title unification, but that doesn't mean they should be happy to have the fucking Bar be the ones to interrupt. It was a wet fart of an ending to what was one of the better Raws in recent memory. 

Yeah, but like... The Bar are bad guys and that match literally couldn't have had no other outcome other than a fuck finish. To get THAT mad (and not in a good way) over basic pro wrestling booking is wild.

Just now, Strummer said:

Roman?

Roman's a tough one. He usually faced more Cena-like reactions in which he gets duelling chants, but at the end the crowd is losing their minds. Rollins had more encounters with uninterested crowds, specially in recent memory.

Him against Ambrose and that Ironman Match against Ziggler being the most recent examples.

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Roman's a tough one. He usually faced more Cena-like reactions in which he gets duelling chants, but at the end the crowd is losing their minds. Rollins had more encounters with uninterested crowds, specially in recent memory.

Him against Ambrose and that Ironman Match against Ziggler being the most recent examples.

True but RR 2015 and a couple of Mania events were pretty bad. Well Rumble 2015 was real bad

17 minutes ago, Strummer said:

No Roman or Braun tonight

Drew either

They probably didn't want to start any new programs for them considering the shakeup is next week. One of those three will probably go to SD. And, most importantly, Vince is gonna decide who goes where on Sunday afternoon and still change his mind on Monday :lol:

Seth Rollins sucks.

He's REALLY bad. Bad in-ring worker, bad character, bad promo. Sucks as both a babyface & a heel. His year long reign as The Authorities Champion was fucking PAINFUL. Yet, for whatever reason, a lot of internet wrestling fans - such as on Twitter or Reddit - love the fucking guy. I don't get it.

He's infinitely worse than Sheamus. As a worker, a character & a promo... but people on those same corners of the internet act like Sheamus is gutter trash while Seth is the goddamn messiah. It really blows my mind. 

The amount of people I've read today talking about Wrestlemania last night & putting Seth Rollins in the same conversation as Kofi Kingston & Becky Lynch as feel good moments just completely baffles me.

I. DON'T. FUCKING. GET. IT.

What the hell am I not seeing in this jobber? Bad selling, goofy facial expressions, always having to get his shit in, terrible look... Seth Rollins to me is the generational gap that seems to appear whenever I leave PWO. He's the animated .gif & social media wrestler. The guy that represents the fans that grew up with RVD & HBK (or later) that think Harley Race & Terry Funk are boring. 

It's like prowrestling is passing me by.

I feel like Jim Cornette.

Seth Rollins is fucking terrible. Regardless of that deflated ending to the RAW after WrestleMania, with The Bar doing a run-in - instead of having a debut or angle that people give a crap about... Seth is the damn champion again & the TV is going to be unwatchable on whichever show he's on until he drops the title again.

I was confused last night when people were happy he won. I didn't think he should have been the one in the title match with Brock in the first place. 

I think people were more happy Brock lost it than happy Seth won it. Plus folks tend to be negative on Sheamus since he's injured folks in the past (no one recently, but idk if there's a statute of limitation on being mad at someone about that). 

But somehow,  he got over with the Burn It Down stuff, so I can't fault them for going with the guy.

If history is any indication, once the afterglow of having a Universal champ that's actually around every week wears off I think crowds will tire of Seth.

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Yeah, but like... The Bar are bad guys and that match literally couldn't have had no other outcome other than a fuck finish. To get THAT mad (and not in a good way) over basic pro wrestling booking is wild.

On any other RAW, the level of outrage would've been way different. But it's the RAW after Mania; I say 90% of the crowd were expecting that interference to be the debut of the Undisputed ERA but instead, they got The Bar. The way I took it, fans were pissed about who made the run-in, not the fuck finish itself.

Yeah, they got LARS showing up and Sami returning only for the main event run in to be The Bar. It seemed to be building up at the very least the start of a new program for one of the guys in the match,  only to get a team the New Day has faced off with hundreds of times. 

2 hours ago, Coffey said:

Seth Rollins sucks.

He's REALLY bad. Bad in-ring worker, bad character, bad promo. Sucks as both a babyface & a heel. His year long reign as The Authorities Champion was fucking PAINFUL. Yet, for whatever reason, a lot of internet wrestling fans - such as on Twitter or Reddit - love the fucking guy. I don't get it.

He's infinitely worse than Sheamus. As a worker, a character & a promo... but people on those same corners of the internet act like Sheamus is gutter trash while Seth is the goddamn messiah. It really blows my mind. 

The amount of people I've read today talking about Wrestlemania last night & putting Seth Rollins in the same conversation as Kofi Kingston & Becky Lynch as feel good moments just completely baffles me.

I. DON'T. FUCKING. GET. IT.

What the hell am I not seeing in this jobber? Bad selling, goofy facial expressions, always having to get his shit in, terrible look... Seth Rollins to me is the generational gap that seems to appear whenever I leave PWO. He's the animated .gif & social media wrestler. The guy that represents the fans that grew up with RVD & HBK (or later) that think Harley Race & Terry Funk are boring. 

It's like prowrestling is passing me by.

I feel like Jim Cornette.

Seth Rollins is fucking terrible. Regardless of that deflated ending to the RAW after WrestleMania, with The Bar doing a run-in - instead of having a debut or angle that people give a crap about... Seth is the damn champion again & the TV is going to be unwatchable on whichever show he's on until he drops the title again.

I was confused last night when people were happy he won. I didn't think he should have been the one in the title match with Brock in the first place. 

It's the MOVEZ man