Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/14 - 10/20 Randy Orton is the Tom Brady of WWE

KawadaSmile

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mad Dog said:

Never going to happen. Charlotte is contractually obligated to at least 3 championship runs a year.

Remember that SD where she had a dope match against Liv and the crowd was dying for the upset? Man, those were the times.

Also, Rollins just cut the promo we said he would. Fuckin' geek.

1 minute ago, Coffey said:

Andrade feels like a can't miss prospect to me. It's odd that WWE haven't tried to push the hell out of him so far. Or at least, it should be odd. 

I always felt like he never got the response they wanted. His matches are obviously awesome, but he doesn't garner heat like other heels.

His entrances just feel kinda flat? I dunno, but maybe that's the reason they've been hesitant to give him a stronger push, although they seem to be high on him somewhat.

7 minutes ago, FMKK said:

Charlotte was all over the Fox promotion for Smackdown and now she's not even on the show. They must've promised them Ronda or something in return. HHH was implying that she was on her way back.

Unless I'm forgetting obvious ones the babyface side of the women's division on SD is basically non existent 

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

I always felt like he never got the response they wanted. His matches are obviously awesome, but he doesn't garner heat like other heels.

His entrances just feel kinda flat? I dunno, but maybe that's the reason they've been hesitant to give him a stronger push, although they seem to be high on him somewhat.

What other heels?

Just now, Coffey said:

What other heels?

I know it may sound like pandering, but Corbin gets more of a reaction than Andrade does. Almas is obviously way better than Corbin is, but in terms of getting those boos Corbin is just too easy to dislike. On the other hand, it might be because they are still relatively new in the main roster.

Bryan and Roman in the same show fuck yes gimme

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

I know it may sound like pandering, but Corbin gets more of a reaction than Andrade does. Almas is obviously way better than Corbin is, but in terms of getting those boos Corbin is just too easy to dislike. On the other hand, it might be because they are still relatively new in the main roster.

Corbin was the first that came to mind for me too but fuck, look how long they tried with him. They never gave up on him. Andrade half the time doesn't even make TV.

Hell, does Andrade even have to be a heel? Why can't he be a babyface to try to tap into the Latino market? There's money in the Andrade/Zelina pairing.

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Also, if Shawn Spears made it to AEW, Mike Bennett sure as hell can. Certainly is better than Spears in a lot of aspects besides being Cody's friend.

Yeah, no. Bennett is not and never has been over. Shawn Spears was massively over in NXT, still somewhat over in WWE, and has managed to get over again in AEW.

Spears was a much smarter pickup, Cody's friend or not.