Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/14 - 10/20 Randy Orton is the Tom Brady of WWE

KawadaSmile

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

If he stays babyface I'm sure he's gonna have a 6 month program with Corbin that will have Kawada losing his shit :lol:

Oh...

I didn't realize that this was a possibility

Holy shit. Yeah, that would be really good. Not the 6 month program, but the prospect of a match between them would be great.

Imagine having Gable vs Bryan, too!

59 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Imagem

Imagem

This has to be a call for help. 

Seth the the Architect of Corporate Droning. This guy is amazing. At least it's pretty much given he's a lifer, which mean we'll never have to endure him anywhere else, which is a good news. Does he realize he's killing himself as far as public image with the fans though ? I mean, he comes off as Brucie's level of office stooging.

8 hours ago, C.S. said:

That's not the impression I or anyone else came away with, and that definitely isn't how it looked or was presented on TV. 

If that was Tyson's intent, he didn't convey it to anyone other than himself.

That is totally the impression I came away with.  He made a face after the first attempt.  He was clearly playing around.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

People who are well-versed in ROH's history: was this dude this much of a knob when he was Tyler Black? I know his mosh pit ritual was fucking ridiculous, but was he taken seriously as a top champ or performer there?

He had a great match with Danielson (of course), and got some hype.  Then he was part of a really cool debut for Age of the Fall.  That's all I remember about him in ROH.  Now, I wasn't really watching when he was champ there, but I think one of the keys was that he didn't talk much.

:lol: Maybe it's time to listen to the podcasts again...

It sounds crazy, but at this point I would not be that surprised if Russo got a job for a week or two, since all they seem to know is the past and they promoted Smackdown on FOX with a clip focusing on Taker, Austin & Rock.

13 minutes ago, War is Raw said:

Wow, you still have faith in Paul Heyman on RAW.

Heyman has been fucking abysmal too so far, if the quality of RAW is any indication.

The show still sucks and feels like a torturous slog to get through.

Yes, you can point to little things - Cedric Alexander's push, the Kanellis cuck storyline, etc. - but it all gets dropped after a few weeks.

So, either Heyman has ADD or the Hand of Vince is still all over the show.

2 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Heyman has been fucking abysmal too so far, if the quality of RAW is any indication.

The show still sucks and feels like a torturous slog to get through.

Yes, you can point to little things - Cedric Alexander's push, the Kanellis cuck storyline, etc. - but it all gets dropped after a few weeks.

So, either Heyman has ADD or the Hand of Vince is still all over the show.

Heyman is old too and his booking post ECW has been vastly overrated.