Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - November 18, 2020

MoS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, El-P said:

Hi ! Omega is easily one of the GOAT and the Young Bucks are easily one of the GOAT tag team. That's after 30 years of watching pro-wrestling too.

Hey our opinions have always differed on a lot of wrestling. I know how much wrestling you have watched though (sometimes almost like a masochist ritual lmao) so I would never insult that, no disrespect intended!!

.....now Omega and the Bucks, all the disrespect in the world intended, they are fucking dorks

The women's match was really good, but Dr. Baker is the biggest, more over wrestler in AEW women's division. At this point, the women's world championship needs her more than she needs the title, so I hope Britt gets the world title soon. She is THE women's star

Really dug that show; angles kept trucking nicely, the Hobbs turn was a nice impactful one and the Rosa/Baker pull apart was a genuinely hot angle in a division that has been desperately needing one. The Inner Circle and Jericho coming immediately after the Moxley mystery attacker angle makes me think it was them who laid him out and hatred of Moxley is what’s uniting MJF and Jericho. Omega looked great in that suit though, great heel look. Top Flight looked very accomplished for their age, even if that opener was hilariously choreographed from start to finish but if it means more Jack Evans on TV, I’m all for it

10 hours ago, Edwin said:

"Do they do bake sales?"

I've tried to ignore the dumb shit that JR has said and chalk it up to him being an out of touch, old, country boy, but good lord, this was glaring. Here they are trying to push their inclusive wrestling community for women where they don't have to feel like creepy dudes will pester them, and this comes out of his mouth. Yikes 

6 hours ago, sek69 said:

Even better was Renee mentioning on Twitter she accidentally told Bayley via text thinking she was talking to Jon.

Gonna be honest, that's a pretty strange mistake to make. Neither their ring names nor their shoot names are even remotely similar, so I'm not sure how you can text one while meaning to text the other.

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

Gonna be honest, that's a pretty strange mistake to make. Neither their ring names nor their shoot names are even remotely similar, so I'm not sure how you can text one while meaning to text the other.

Huh? It is Moxley and Martinez.

2 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

It's super easy to do if you're in conversation with multiple people at the same time.