KawadaSmile

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, cm funk said:

Apparently she was set to have a spin-off show before she started getting crazy about anti-mask stuff and STOP THE STEAL in the fall.  This was the last straw.

What an idiot.

Right? How brainwashed with this crap do you have to be not to be able to shut your mouth when you are making fucking Star Wars money.

Today marks the two year anniversary of Becky's push circling down the drain. I'll never forgive 'em for it.

Image result for vince mcmahon charlotte flair

15 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

Aw man, he's been disappointing there??

Imagine the Lana/Lashley wedding angle, but with zero stakes involved and all the campy sleaze sucked out of it and replaced by a plodding, drab, half baked storyline featuring vanilla scrubs that nobody could possibly care about. And stretch it out for five months and counting.

10 minutes ago, Badlittlekitten said:

Imagine the Lana/Lashley wedding angle, but with zero stakes involved and all the campy sleaze sucked out of it and replaced by a plodding, drab, half baked storyline featuring vanilla scrubs that nobody could possibly care about. And stretch it out for six months.

Except he hasn't even been in the company for six months and most of the focus hasn't been on that wedding angle at all, actually there haven't been much angles about this (which is part of why it failed, although the wedding itself hasn't been good), the focus has been on a tag team feud against Best Friends and Orange Cassidy. 

15 minutes ago, Badlittlekitten said:

They had a chance to get some real fun out of it with a bachelor party and then Chucky T as the butler. But nothing.

Oh, I do agree about that. They did nothing with Chucky T, the wedding really wasn't good (come on ! a wrestling wedding ! so much they could have done). His booking has been mostly a miss, but there's still plenty of time. 

22 hours ago, Coffey said:

Every time I think of how old WWE is & how stale they are, I just think of how they misused poor Rusev when he could have been a main event guy for them. Of course, it turned into more pettiness because that's what WWE does. Vince thinks Lana is too hot for Rusev? Writing is on the wall. Fuck if it hurts business, right? 

WWE shoots themselves in the foot more than any company I can think of ever has, including WCW & TNA. They've just came out on top twice with the cable TV boom & buying up the territories & then WCW running their can't-miss shit into the ground.  That's really what WWE's legacy is, since Vince, Jr. took over. Cable TV WWF & then "winning" the Monday Night War, which they still reference twenty years later & haven't moved on from.

Bobby Heenan before he passed said something to effect of You only have 20 years of Good ideas in Wrestling.  Vince has been proving that for the last 20 years.