WWE TV 02/08 - 02/14 Tom Brady burrying the new talent smh

KawadaSmile

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mahomes is obviously an entitled millennial too busy playing video games in the locker room to reach for the brass ring. He also got screwed in the first half by the most crooked officiating since evil twin Earl Hebner.

As much as I despise Brady, I have to give the devil his due. He's accomplished more in his forties than most quarterbacks do their entire careers. He's the Tenryu of football.

TBF daytime soaps are low key underrated in terms of how they manage to put together long term storylines while putting a show on five days a week.  The stories might not always turn out out great but at least they have an idea wtf they are doing and know how to get there.

15 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

Wasn't he on the Covid list? I thought that's why he was gone for so long

Saw this on twitter but it would so be a WWE thing if Orton wins the chamber and Edge challenges him for the title at Mania.

As far as I know he was one of those who was around someone who tested positive but didn't get it himself. 

Average age: 41. But the real problem is their TV age. Other than AJ, WWE could have had this exact match in 2009. And this this coming on the heels of the oldest Rumble in history, breaking the year-old record set by the 2020 Rumble. But hey, it's not like they have a multimillion-dollar developmental facility or anything.

Also, this happened:

39 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:
Average age: 41. But the real problem is their TV age. Other than AJ, WWE could have had this exact match in 2009.

This is crazy. Legit insanity, especially considering they are idiot proof (which is a real issue creatively) on a financial level and have raided the indies for the sole reason of preventing competition, which is a move that has totally failed. Where are the Andrades, the Aleister Blacks, the Ricochets, the Keith Lees and whatnot, all those can't miss prospects from a few years back ? They can book Bad Bunny all they want, considering the terrible number post-Rumble RAW pulled, it's obvious the millenials and zoomers aren't gonna be watching a famous rapper on a boomer show. That's how the promotion should be renamed actually, WBE for World Boomer Entertainment. Orton, Jeff Hardy, The fucking Miz, Sheamus ? I can give a pass to Drew McEntyre because it's his first main event stint in the company, but really now, this gives stale a whole new definition. No wonder why the women are so much more interesting, because they are fresh *by default* (well, not of all them, as some have already overstayed their welcome obviously, but in the big picture they are all much fresher to watch)

Speaking of which, and as far as Nia goes, I first watched without the sound, so I already kekw (see, I'm the old guy talking like kids on Twitch) at that ultra-pathetic legdrop, but wow, the sound gives it another level of fucking embarrassing. That Nia girl should be glad she was born in the right family, she's been the drizzling shits for years, hasn't improved one bit since she debuted (she actually looks like she has regressed over the years), and now she'll be turned into a gif. Black hole indeed.

On 2/8/2021 at 4:36 PM, NintendoLogic said:

As much as I despise Brady, I have to give the devil his due. He's accomplished more in his forties than most quarterbacks do their entire careers. He's the Tenryu of football.

The important question: does Brady have dick implants as well?

2 hours ago, El-P said:

considering the terrible number post-Rumble RAW pulled

That's another important point. Edge has been exposed pretty badly by this current run, I think. Not only did his Rumble win not mean a thing for ratings, his appearance on NXT got destroyed head-to-head by the wedding segment on Dynamite. It's almost as if he's relied on smoke and mirrors to get people to care about him his entire career and the notion of him as an all-time legend is a total joke.

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

That's another important point. Edge has been exposed pretty badly by this current run, I think. Not only did his Rumble win not mean a thing for ratings, his appearance on NXT got destroyed head-to-head by the wedding segment on Dynamite. It's almost as if he's relied on smoke and mirrors to get people to care about him his entire career and the notion of him as an all-time legend is a total joke.

He was a "star" during the Cena era, for whatever that is worth. But let's be real, no one except Cena past 2004 is worth being called a legend in WWE. I don't remember if he pulled numbers when he came back the first time,  but he's nothing new anymore, he's just another old guy from 20 years ago coming back at this point. And he won the Rumble and will point@sign and main-event Mania, probably against a guy who was working in the company 12 years ago already.

Meanwhile, Jericho, who was never considered as big a star as Edge in the WWE (and I would think the fact he was a WCW guy, although a young one, played a part), will end up a much, much more important figure when all his said and done, and that includes drawing younger viewers at age 49...

The only guy from the Cena era who would have made a difference if they had played their cards right instead of fucking up like they do is CM Punk. I wonder if he doesn't regret getting that AEW money now, as he was the other former WWE guy Tony Khan wanted initially.