Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/12 - 04/18 Roman Reigns is the Dream Crusher, the Tribal Chief AND the Head of the Table.

KawadaSmile

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Cowboy Hats 4.0 said:

Last month during the Harry/Megan/Oprah interview, those in the UK who wanted to watch it live were forced to stream the American broadcast, including commercials. Thousands of tweets from people who have never in their lives seen an advertisement for medicine. Another nice window into how insane this country is.

Yeah, and that's one of the reasons I love the internet.  Our commercials are kinda dogshit for the most part, and our country is totally fucking bonkers if you look at it objectively.

TBF tho, I've seen UK commercials on various bootleg streams, I've seen Indian commercials.....they're not much better.  But on average Sky UK def has better commercials during WWE than USA, or at least used to

16 minutes ago, RingoPlaysDrums said:

I didn't watch the show but I did listen to the Post-Wrestling podcast review of it and wow, the finish to the Rose & Brooke/Jax & Baszler match sounds like an all timer. 

It is. They *almost* had an OK-ish payoff to Mandy slipping and falling on her ass at WM, with karma biting Nia in the hole, but instead they had the BABYFACE TAG BACK AWAY FROM THE HEEL AND ACCEPT THE COUNTOUT LOSS

I am livid. It's so, so bad. The match wasn't even bad either, Rose had the fire and Dana is an effective FIP. Just a shame that they willingly fuck the tag division over. Horrendous.

Someone should tell NXT people that "HEY GUYS I ACTUALLY PICKED THAT NAME EVERYONE THINKS IS STUPID" isn't the mic drop they think it is. Especially when it seems clear signees are told to make a post stating it was them and not the company responsible for the dumb name. 

Also when one of your co workers makes a reply that undermined the point you were making:

On 4/14/2021 at 11:37 PM, sek69 said:

Also when one of your co workers makes a reply that undermined the point you were making:

Now former co-worker. I wonder if she knew it was coming and had no fucks left to give.

BTW, yeah, that NXT logo is a hot mess. Really hope it's a prototype for the next TakeOver. It's still shitty, but as a once-off for a themed PPV, I can tolerate it.