Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
gordi

AEW All Out 2021 - September 5, 2021

LMAO Jericho was too old and broken down to do the old-school liontamer hahaha. Better than their previous matches though

I loved the touch that the ref who let Aubrey know what happened had a reason to be out there since he was breaking up the Wardlow/Hager fight. 

I liked that match a bunch. This has been a great show overall. The ten man on the pre show stunk, but I love so many of the guys involved. There's been a little too much over choreographed spots here and there, and the finish of the Eddie match stunk, but all in all this has been pretty great. 

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Why is he wearing pants tho

Punk in long tights is weird to get used to. 

The silence that this match has on occasions is so surreal. It's not fans not being into the match of course. It's the thick mixture of anticipation and tension that's coating every second of this match. This truly feels like a big-time match. 

This was a very smartly laid match, and I loved the situp and laugh. It reminded me a lot of his shit-eating grin after beating Cena at MitB 2011. The finish also protected Darby cuz he let his youthful exuberance get away with him, and in trying to do something wild and steal the show, he got outsmarted by the wily veteran. 

Solid match. Good think is that Punk can still go, it's just that the match was basically an exhibition and is hard to get more out of it. I'm excited to see him get into a legit feud and get his groove back.

Darby is insane.