Pro Wrestling Only

Survivor Series 2021

El-P

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

My headphones are good, bubba. Crowd is alive now.

The crowd came alive once Roman's awful heat segment stopped and Big E started kicking out and making his comeback. Match was a bore before that. The crowd either want a Big E win or a Rock return, they have no interest in the match

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

The crowd came alive once Roman's awful heat segment stopped and Big E started kicking out and making his comeback. Match was a bore before that. The crowd either want a Big E win or a Rock return, they have no interest in the match

Oh, don't get me wrong, this crowd is absolutely tired and were fucking bored by the 1st half and the previous match. They did a good job on getting them back into the match, considering everything.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

I thought the match was great once things picked up, and I have no problem with E losing. Roman needs to get beat for the belt.

Question is: who's beating him? Drew? Fucking Meth Rollins? Xavier Woods (yessir)?

He will lose it in a triple threat where he never gets pinned while some authority figure is causing shenanigans at ringside

I am amazed how they couldn't get Rock to do even like a 2-minute pre-taped video. Not even a TikTok. The man got the entire Survivor Series PPV to revolve around him and his terrible latest film (I watched it just a week back and I barely remember the story, that's how bad it was) and he gave them less time than he does his Instagram. What a King. This has to add significantly to his GWE case. 

6 minutes ago, MoS said:

I am amazed how they couldn't get Rock to do even like a 2-minute pre-taped video. Not even a TikTok. The man got the entire Survivor Series PPV to revolve around him and his terrible latest film (I watched it just a week back and I barely remember the story, that's how bad it was) and he gave them less time than he does his Instagram. What a King. This has to add significantly to his GWE case. 

ASLASDLKFJA

AKSJLFDF

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK