Pro Wrestling Only

Survivor Series 2021

El-P

1 hour ago, Dav'oh said:

Speaking of Dwayne, when he eventually deflates, physically, will he end up looking like current Lex Luger or more like Rikishi?

If he doesn't calm down with the roids we might want to add Superstar Billy Graham to the list.  Although definitely not as mentally crazy

God bless you who can handle 3 to 4 hours of McAfee and Corey together in one setting.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Sean Reedy said:

McAfee follows very few rules. its fantastic. He also said they hated each other, which is a no no. He's also said 'wrestling' tonight.

I really have no idea how McAfee gets to just be Pat McAfee 24/7 without Vince having outright fired him or done everything to mold him by now

37 minutes ago, strobogo said:

I really have no idea how McAfee gets to just be Pat McAfee 24/7 without Vince having outright fired him or done everything to mold him by now

McAfee was ready to walk out of his first Mania (pre-show) with the company over the fact that they wouldn't let him wear shorts and Vince had to intervene and OK it. He walked away from an easy 8 figures in NFL earnings to pursue his dream in sports media. He does what he wants, they know what the deal is.

Rock managing to get out of Vince McMahon's clutches and now pretty much making the old man use one of his marquee pay-per-views as a vehicle to promote his (unfortunately) shitty Hollywood movie is, all things considered, the greatest W by any professional wrestler in the long history of our great sport. 

Just now, Dav'oh said:

I could've sworn that was one of Australia's contributions to world cuisine. And really, it's not horrible, unlike Vegemite or Fosters.

Places around here would sell Hawaiian pizza with pineapple and ham, and I was informed by a Hawaiian ex co worker that it's very much not a thing in Hawaii.