Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/10 - 10/16 Bray Wyatt is if Rob Zombie was a box office hit

KawadaSmile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Cole has been name dropping lots of times indy promotions lately. It's wild.

He might be just as big as a wrestling geek as TK.

13 minutes ago, Dav'oh said:

Grateful, tearful, sentimental Bray? Better be a Henry-esque swerve...

I don't mind it that much. I mean, him just being a quirky guy would be a massive improvement over SPOOKY CLOWNS SCARYYYY

20 minutes ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Was it the local feed here or did the show end in the middle of Bray talking?

Normally, the show ended with Bray's promo being interrupted on the Titantron by the mask seemingly talking to Bray and the show went off the air after the new Bray logo.

30 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Normally, the show ended with Bray's promo being interrupted on the Titantron by the mask seemingly talking to Bray and the show went off the air after the new Bray logo.

Ok, thanks. The Denver feed dropped towards what I think was the end of his thanking the fans.

Also, that was a super fun SD. I love the angle with Rey switching brands because he'll never fight his son. There's some long term story going on there hopefully. Sami and The Bloodline continues to be the best thing in wrestling, and inject Bloodline vs. Brutes right into my veins.

I loved the whole Rey/Hunter interaction, both were really good. Rey the understandably distraught father and Hunter the boss who has worked with this guy forever and doesn't want to see him throw his career away over it. Seeing a sympathetic authority figure on WWE TV was almost disorientating in how alien it felt at first, but it was done well. 

They should cancel the Saudi shows, that's what they should do. Until then, fuck this company, still. The looming embarrassment of the Qatar World Cup makes the apparent normalization of the WWE Saudi shows even worse, because there's at least talks about how fucking shameful this is.