Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - 12/7 & 12/9 - Stuff and Things

Timbo Slice

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really hoping that Tony Khan doesn’t make us wait any longer than tonight to find out who FTR are defending against on Saturday. I am also hoping The Briscoes will be getting a match with somebody as well. I am also a little bit afraid that it won’t be a straight up Tag Title match. I am hoping we don’t end up seeing a 4 way or whatever. I would just like to see the remainder of the ROH show finalized tonight, considering the damn show is in less than 72 hours.

In news that should make everyone happy, TK pretty much implied there was going to be an announcement about ROH's TV future after the PPV and that ROH involvement on AEW TV would be way down. That seems to indicate they are going to be getting their own show and their own "ROH Universe" soon. 

4 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

That Battle Royal spot where Jungle Boy dropkicked Brian Cage in the back, who then very slowly kind of threw himself over the top rope?  That was fucking terrible. Cringeworthy.

Not to sound like Cornette or Mantell, but they should fire Cage when he walks through the curtain. That was one of the phoniest, stupidest looking things I've seen in a long time.

and with AEW having like 200 people on the roster, are you telling me we couldn't find more than 13 people to have this Battle Royale with?

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Fun Battle Royal and Starks is awesome, but this stupid shit of the heel running his mouth and insulting the face while the face patiently listens and waits his turn to speak is some WWE nonsense

It was, but holy shit was Ricky on fire when he got his turn.

Just now, MoS said:

Fun Battle Royal and Starks is awesome, but this stupid shit of the heel running his mouth and insulting the face while the face patiently listens and waits his turn to speak is some WWE nonsense

Even in WWE they've mostly had the decency to have the heel throw a softball here and there, lately.

54 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

When people hype up MJF as this can't-miss talent who's charismatic as fuck and money on the mic, they are actually describing Ricky. MJF might be good, Starks is something else.

I’m absolutely open to Starks as the Stone Cold to MJF’s Rock, or the Dusty to his Flair, or whatever. It’s a shame Tony sucks at booking, Starks has so much potential!

1 minute ago, Embrodak said:

I’m absolutely open to Starks as the Stone Cold to MJF’s Rock, or the Dusty to his Flair, or whatever. It’s a shame Tony sucks at booking, Starks has so much potential!

Exactly. I don’t think TK should take the World Title off MJF yet, it’s way too soon for that. But I really hope Ricky’s push doesn’t evaporate after next week, although I suspect it will. I am really starting to doubt if TK has the ability or attention span required to juggle multiple storylines at once.

Unless they involve Daniel Garcia and/or Wheeler Yuta…in which case his attention to detail is unmatched.