Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV (8/16 - 8/19)

The Thread Killer

22 minutes ago, Stiva said:

There’s still a week for more things to go tits up ahead of Wembley too.

Who knows if any of this is true, but apparently the incident happened on July 27, Wheeler found out he was being charged on July 28 and he did inform Tony Khan. Apparently you cannot be barred from entering the United Kingdom if you have a charge pending, they will only get into that stuff if you have a conviction on your record.

So it’s entirely possible that a Tony Khan knew about all this when they announced the tag title match and they are still planning on going ahead with it. 

9 hours ago, strobogo said:

I truly hope Roddy just wears the neckbrace forever. Even wrestling. 

Have there been any rumors for who the mystery partners for BCC might be? I would assume Shota is a safe bet, but the other spot? Chris Hero seems like a guy who would be a good fit considering his history with both Claudio and Eddie, and also was one of Regal's last matches.

I'll throw in 2 more names that would fit the story.

How about Santana & Ortiz? Last we checked, he & Kingston had beef on TV. Imagine Eddie's reaction finding out that not only Santana & Ortiz would be back on speaking terms but would side with the BCC here.

5 hours ago, The Thread Killer said:

So, the story just broke that Cash Wheeler was arrested for an incident that took place on July 28 in Florida. Aggravated Assault with a Firearm. His lawyer entered a Not Guilty plea on his behalf on August 3 and he has his first court appearance this afternoon.

WTF? :huh:

FTR = Fire this reject

Yes, I also think Jimmy Uso should have been fired after his multiple road incidents. 

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

FTR = Fire this reject

Yes, I also think Jimmy Uso should have been fired after his multiple road incidents. 

At the very least they should suspend him until the matter is settled and in case of a conviction (incl. the case of a no-contest settlement, Wheeler is not someone who cannot financially afford this to go to trial) send him on his merry ways.

On the lighter side, let's see if they give Max Caster free rein to rap about this. Also considering that Wheeler is not allowed to carry any weapons, the Bucks should try to hand him a chair or something like that and then demand for him to be arrested.

Toni Storm's interviews are quickly becoming as must-see as Starks's promos. Darby's promos have quickly improved as well. Call this my bias for Collision, but it is notable how many young talent are quickly becoming a lot better/truly finding their gimmick on a weekly basis while working Collision. TBH, over on Dynamite, Jungle Boy has also shown improvement in his promos after turning heel. 

3 hours ago, MoS said:

Toni Storm's interviews are quickly becoming as must-see as Starks's promos. Darby's promos have quickly improved as well. Call this my bias for Collision, but it is notable how many young talent are quickly becoming a lot better/truly finding their gimmick on a weekly basis. TBH, Jungle Boy has also shown improvement in his promos after turning heel over on Dynamite. 

I just now imagine Toni Storm in her house rambling like her disgraced starlet character at dinner while Juice randomly yells "RICKYYYYYYYYYY" during the conversation.

(But seriously, I go out of my way now in the past 3 weeks to watch Toni Storm's interviews because they're so good. I lost it in the past 2 weeks when she threw her shoe at Lexy Nair)

1 hour ago, SirEdger said:

(But seriously, I go out of my way now in the past 3 weeks to watch Toni Storm's interviews because they're so good. I lost it in the past 2 weeks when she threw her shoe at Lexy Nair)

Especially the running gag of Toni thinking she's some random new person every time they meet.