Pro Wrestling Only

Hall of Fame 2024

flyonthewall2983

Considering that the WWE somewhat seems to work together with AJPW (for now), is there anyone closely related to All Japan (in 2024) who could be introducted? Tajiri did not wrestle for All Japan in 2023, maybe Kensuke and/or Hokuto via Nakajima?

• 1 month later...

The WWE HoF was the only modern product I would watch 10 years ago. And it's probably the reason I got back into wrestling at the Mainia in New Orleans. I think WM30. 

I looked forward to the night before WM and the big HoF production. And it's great for the old tymers. 

Then they made it into a joke in the ring. And super short. They need to go back to the big stage production. 

It really meant something for the veterans to thank ppl and talk about their journey. Remember Larry Zybysko. Peacock ruined everything. I miss the WWE Network. 

I want another season of Legends House before the last of them are gone. 

With Piper, Patterson, Okerlund, and Finkel sadly no longer with us, you'd have to hire some new legends for a second season of Legend's House (you could still have Duggan, Hillbilly Jim, Atlas, and Jimmy Hart). Maybe get Tito Santana, Ricky Steamboat, Mike Rotundo, and DDP. As for this year's HOF, they'll probably want to get guys who have relatively been scandal-free, so we could get the aforementioned Rotundo, Slick, The Natural Disasters, the Wyatt Family, Ken Shamrock, and Sid, possibly Batista as a headliner if they can get him (if he doesnt want to show up due to the whole situation, just go with Rock).

• 4 weeks later...

That's also how I feel. It looks like they decided Heyman will be the headliner (in Philly, rightfully so) and they'll likely hold off on inducting Bray until next year. It's a sureshot that both Mike Rotunda & Barry Windham will have a few words about Bray on that very special night.