Pro Wrestling Only

is Sting finally going to WWE?

Guest kowking

Guest kowking

did you guys see those two vignettes last night? interesting stuff, very Starrcadeish

I've long thought it would be -- forgive me -- candyassed of the 'E and Sting not to work together for this Wrestlemania, a legitimate show catastrophe

But I'm not going to hold out hope too hard.

What do ya'll think?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any video clips of these online yet?

I would think there's hope with them going PG and that being one of his sticking points/not happy with their content in the past.

Have they ever done a recruiting pitch type deal where they run something like that but have then audibled to plan B with the intent of that being an option anyhow (ie - Run this even without a deal in place then have the payoff just be for Taker if it falls through)

Guest kowking

I was all over it last night. Loving all the theories.

Has to be a top guy if they played it twice.

But Dave just waved it all off this morning and said it was probably the Undertaker. Ick.

Doesn't look or feel like the Undertaker character.

If this isn't Sting, it's a massive disappointment.

I was all over it last night. Loving all the theories.

Has to be a top guy if they played it twice.

But Dave just waved it all off this morning and said it was probably the Undertaker. Ick.

Doesn't look or feel like the Undertaker character.

If this isn't Sting, it's a massive disappointment.

That date Raw is being held in California.....

If it is Sting at least they learned their lesson from Bret Hart last year in that they are going to debut him after Elimination Chamber and not the first week of January.

On the third picture some people said they saw a scorpion in the pillar

On the fifth and final picture some people saw STING written in smoke

I love this stuff. Hopefully it doesn't end up being a dissapointment. I've heard speculation that Taker is returning to his biker persona, which wouldn't do much for me.

If it was Sting, I assume WWE would use the old "Crow" version of Sting? Honestly, when I saw it, I just assumed it was The Undertaker because he always comes back for Wrestlemania.

What would Sting even do in WWE? I hope they use him better than Diamond Dallas Page.

If it was Sting, I assume WWE would use the old "Crow" version of Sting? Honestly, when I saw it, I just assumed it was The Undertaker because he always comes back for Wrestlemania.

What would Sting even do in WWE? I hope they use him better than Diamond Dallas Page.

It's a safe bet they would go with the "Crow" Sting. I think it's good for him to have waited this long, rather than to have been lost in the shuffle of guys who came in at the early part of the decade after WCW ended. It'll work on two levels, one for the old fans who loved him in WCW and for the younger fans who probably don't watch TNA.

But in my mind, this is all speculation. I'm very skeptical of this even happening. I'll be happy to be wrong and will gladly eat my words about it, I just won't be shocked if it's the Undertaker or even Trips.

Sting is in his 50s. If I want to see Sting, there's plenty of it out there already.

What you said.

It's funny that the only "exciting" stuff in WWE these days seems to be : Kevin Nash and Booker T showing up at the Rumble. Jerry Lawler probably getting a match at Mania. Speculation about Sting showing up in WWE. Well, that's the vibe I get as someone who doesn't watch the product but kinda follows what happens.