• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Great local promo for an upcoming Beckley card. Not much of substance can be said in a minute fifteen, but it's an opportunity to hear Dr. Tom talk as a Body. I never minded the Piper imitation; he naturally sounds a bit like Rod, so why not take advantage of it to try and make some money? It got a bit out of control down in Texas, but I think Papa Jarrett wanted it that way so he could have something close to classic 1984 Piper in the booth. Once Tom's time as a commentator was over, the "Piperness" in his voice came back to its natural level.

These Fantastics were the Fulton brothers; where was Tommy Rogers, and did Corny try to bring him in at any point?

Why exactly do Corny and Stan legitimately hate Beckley, West Virginia? I have a feeling that I've heard the story, but I've heard so many of Corny's stories about why he hates certain towns and people that they all run together.

• GSR changed the title to [1992-04-25-SMW-TV] Interview: Jim Cornette & Heavenly Bodies
  • 1 year later...