Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm untouchable but I'm forcing you to feel me" was such an awesome line. Cena was such a great talker during that time. Pretty cool how he was probably on the verge of being released and turned things around enough to become the top star in the company.

Yeah, everyone who argues how Cena has been shoved down our throats as a star should remember that he got himself over from a terrible position. Just about everyone who saw him in 2003 was crying out for him to be pushed to the moon. Batista as well, he went from being an assistant to Reverend D'Von to an effective but unintersting lackey to the biggest star in the company, just because of how well he played it.

This isn't a case of Alberto Del Rio or Sheamus or Ryback debuting and getting pushed to the moon regardless of reactions.

From Mick Karch

I will leave it to the rest of you to react however you want. I will reserve comment for now. It is being reported that Buck Zumhofe was found guilty today on 12 felony counts of molesting his daughter over a period of several years. I am hearing that after the verdict was read, he attempted to flee the courtroom but was tackled and detained.

There should be a wrestling meme that is "Misawa's Elbow has [insert person] like"...then a posted picture of person in pain. Think it would actually be funnier if the person was not a wrestler. But I have none of the photoshopping skills to make this happen. So Misawa's elbow has Kawada like http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lys9w6Y4Ek1r8g8c1o1_500.jpg

There should be a wrestling meme that is "Misawa's Elbow has [insert person] like"...then a posted picture of person in pain. Think it would actually be funnier if the person was not a wrestler. But I have none of the photoshopping skills to make this happen. So Misawa's elbow has Kawada like http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lys9w6Y4Ek1r8g8c1o1_500.jpg

I don't know why I did this.

cHRjVv7.jpg

Not sure if this deserves its own topic or not. Probably not so I put it here. But I was watching some World Class the other day (and again today) and I started wondering if David Von Erich is the ugliest mofo to ever get pushed as a "blowjob" wrestler AND actually get over in the role. I know there's Robert Gibson, but while he is a pretty ugly dude, can't say he looks like he's got an extra chromosome 21 or that his mom and dad are cousins.

Ricky Santana and El Dandy would be good examples as well.

Now WWE has this medical clearance policy thingy that's stopped Hulk Hogan (among others) from being able to get into the ring again, presumably The Undertaker is in a much better condition than people assume he is, despite the usual talk of injuries surfacing following his annual match and during his off season.

Didn't Jim Ross give the opinion recently somewhere that he wasn't sure whether Kurt Angle would pass the medical assessments if he wanted to return to WWE? There is no way Taker is in better shape than Angle.

Angle's arms are completely atrophied, he wouldn't pass even the most lenient wellness test, and his body has turned some sort of odd purple color. He looks like he's constantly being asphyxiated. None of his movements look human. I think there's plenty of chance Undertaker is in better shape.

Angle's arms are completely atrophied, he wouldn't pass even the most lenient wellness test, and his body has turned some sort of odd purple color. He looks like he's constantly being asphyxiated. None of his movements look human. I think there's plenty of chance Undertaker is in better shape.

You have no idea how sad I am to hear this. I loved Kurt Angle in WWE, even when I hated him.