Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

just looked at the rest of the pics of the Scooby Do premiere and obviously others have said this numerous times over the years but Steph still has puppy dog love for Hunter. That's after nearly 15 years of going out and 10 and a half years of marriage. I have to give that guy credit he's beyond smooth

They don't call him "The Game" for nothing! :lol:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching a solid number of 90s WCW PPVs on the Network lately, and I have one big question about this era of WCW

If you are going to insist on Johnny B Badd opening like, every, PPV, couldn't you at least figure out a way to contain the Badd Blaster debris so that every dude for the next two hours doesn't end up covered in glitter?

Batista probably got more heel heat than Steph in that segment which is saying a lot these days. Maybe not but it was close

"I have a feeling Steph has been drooled on before"

"In fact I think Steph has been drooled on a lot before"

Gold and lol at Orton rolling after the slap! These two have really been clicking here and have good chemistry with Hunter and Stephanie

Anyone find Big E really bland? There is no reason he deserves to be the IC Champion. The wrestler should make the title, not the other way round. They surely need to imbue him with some kind of character, unfortunately his promos are horrible from what I've heard.

The Fatal 4 Way was indeed excellent. Ziggler continues to be really over despite the awful booking he has had to endure, they should run with him for a while after Wrestlemania, see how he lasts as an upper midcard face who actually wins from time to time. He could easily be elevated again within a year.

The lack of an unusual big name or any 'dream matches' is hurting the show this year, especially as the biggest star Brock Lesnar hasn't been involved in much of the build and is involved in a pretty meaningless feud. Doesn't help that loads of guys have just been tossed into a pointless battle royal which we have no reason to care about.

Harper/Cena is superb thus far, great night of in ring action.

'Follow the buzzards' has to be one of the worst WWE catchphrases of all time. I cringe everytime I hear it.