Jerry Lawler in serious condition

Strummer

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(she's still way behind Chyna though

Eh

Tammy's a long term substance abuser with serious mental issues who did poor quality nude photo shoots for a shady website run by Missy Hyatt & whores herself out for shoot videos produced by a dude who got caught on tape going to a stangers house to try & fuck an underage boy. She used to fuck Shawn Michaels & has been arrested multiple times for domestic violence against a no name indy geek.

Chyna's a long term substance abuser with serious mental issues who did Playboy photo shoots & & whores herself out for gang bang vids for a top adult movie company. She used to fuck HHH & has been arrested for domestic violence against X-Pac.

It's a close call thear :)

Eh

Tammy's a long term substance abuser with serious mental issues who did poor quality nude photo shoots for a shady website run by Missy Hyatt & whores herself out for shoot videos produced by a dude who got caught on tape going to a stangers house to try & fuck an underage boy. She used to fuck Shawn Michaels & has been arrested multiple times for domestic violence against a no name indy geek.

Chyna's a long term substance abuser with serious mental issues who did Playboy photo shoots & & whores herself out for gang bang vids for a top adult movie company. She used to fuck HHH & has been arrested for domestic violence against X-Pac.

FLIK, it's there.

Eh

Well, put under that light... yeah, closer than what I thought. Better not think too much about it though.

I don't know about "most disgusting", but I still think "dumbest" was reinforcing the message that the past was better than the present by putting a part-time movie star over your biggest star that is carrying the company, on the biggest, most-watched show of all time. But hey, I'm in the minority.

I'm not sure that was the plan from the outset but I think establishing Cena as The Choice of the New Generation in the build went so badly they felt they didn't have a choice and Cena jobbing probably kept him on the right side of the fine "resented by the audience so much by the audience they start not paying to see him" line.

I enjoyed the angle and didn't find it offensive at all. Heyman faking a heart attack was done in the most over the top way possible. On the scale of tasteless wrestling angles this barely registered. And honestly, I would have been disappointed if Punk, the despicable heel who not long ago was involved in something of a feud with Lawler, didn't use it as fodder. And I'm sure Lawler felt the same way.

It's not like they did a fake second heart attack with Lawler, or had Punk attack him with a heart punch, it was a heel heeling on Lawler, and Foley showing up to tell him to cut the crap

• 5 months later...

"Certainly want to send out some well wishes to Dave Hebner he had a heart attack last week but is feeling great now."

JR

"A heart attack? Some people will do anything to get out of work. Pft. A heart attack..."

Lawler

RAW commentary, 08/14/2000 before the Albert,Test/Guererro,Blackman match.

*sigh, why am I watching this?

"Certainly want to send out some well wishes to Dave Hebner he had a heart attack last week but is feeling great now."

JR

"A heart attack? Some people will do anything to get out of work. Pft. A heart attack..."

Lawler

RAW commentary, 08/14/2000 before the Albert,Test/Guererro,Blackman match.

*sigh, why am I watching this?

For some reason I can picture Lawler making the same joke on a current telecast, too.

• 2 weeks later...

WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler will wrestle for the first time since suffering a heart attack last year on Raw when he teams with former NWA World champion Dory Funk Jr. on 5/25 in Ocala, Florida for Funk's !Bang! promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a hell of an idea for an angle, that of course WWE will likely never do. Jake Roberts has said he wants to be an entrant in next year's Royal Rumble, and has been getting in shape for it. If this comes to pass, I'd love to see him return to his feud with Jerry but spin it on it's head with Jake as the heel with subtle reminders and hints of the heart attack as ways of making Jerry more vulnerable and ultimately putting more heat on Jake. There would be a way to do it without them even having to get in the ring I'd think.

• 7 months later...

Here we go again

Jerry Lawler is currently in a Baltimore hospital after what was feared as another heart attack today before the RAW show tonight.

Here is what Dave says

Details are sketchy, but it has been confirmed that Jerry Lawler, 64, was hospitalized before Raw today in Baltimore after he was throwing up backstage and showing signs of illness.

A lot of the talent was reportedly very depressed going into tonight's show when word got around. What we were told is a few had seen him ill.

The report according to Memphisport.com is that he is still in the hospital and doing fine.

WWE has not yet released a statement on his condition.

Here we go again

Jerry Lawler is currently in a Baltimore hospital after what was feared as another heart attack today before the RAW show tonight.

Here is what Dave says

Details are sketchy, but it has been confirmed that Jerry Lawler, 64, was hospitalized before Raw today in Baltimore after he was throwing up backstage and showing signs of illness.

A lot of the talent was reportedly very depressed going into tonight's show when word got around. What we were told is a few had seen him ill.

The report according to Memphisport.com is that he is still in the hospital and doing fine.

WWE has not yet released a statement on his condition.

yes, I also heard he was vomiting, did you hear anything about that?

Jerry Lawler is reportedly back at the Baltimore Arena. No word on whether or not he'll be broadcasting the show, but just the fact he is out of the hospital already indicates the illness wasn't nearly as bad as originally feared.

The report we received is that Lawler was suffering from chest pains earlier today and was also vomiting when rushed to the hospital. He was checked out in the hospital and was okay.