Current WWE

Smack2k

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boy, that was quite the "f*** you" to the people who bought Survivor Series.

Survivor Series was #FreeFreeFree, and WWE holds the traditional PPV purchasing audience in contempt.

But yeah, The Authority's comeback has sucked.

Not gonna get too carried away though, because no one really got fired and they won't be gone more than a week or two anyway.

That was just a cutesy version of Evolution, HHH-at-his-worst, "cake and eat it, too" heel bullshit.

Ziggler, Ryback, and Rowan looked like impotent morons not immediately beating the living shit out of Trips. They were "fired" so what did they have to lose? Just awful.

They're certainly going all-in on Sting. That show was 3 hours of building up heel heat so people pop when he returns to fight the Authority. Rough to watch though.

There shouldn't be too many RAWs in the next few months without Bryan, Rusev, Lesnar, or Heyman, so we have that going for us.

They're certainly going all-in on Sting. That show was 3 hours of building up heel heat so people pop when he returns to fight the Authority. Rough to watch though.

There shouldn't be too many RAWs in the next few months without Bryan, Rusev, Lesnar, or Heyman, so we have that going for us.

There didn't seem to be any heel heat. It was mass indifference.

That was just a cutesy version of Evolution, HHH-at-his-worst, "cake and eat it, too" heel bullshit.

Ziggler, Ryback, and Rowan looked like impotent morons not immediately beating the living shit out of Trips. They were "fired" so what did they have to lose? Just awful.

Exactly!

Triple H can do his dance only to be surrounded by those three fired guys and get a oh shit look on his face as they destroy him. Makes the entire thing way better.

Instead we get Sting forcing their return somehow.

I can't believe you guys... Ryback, Rowan and Ziggler are FIRED!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I know WCW was really bad but this is just lazy. I don't think they even give a fuck anymore... Vince, Trips, Steph, the writers, the wrestlers. I think they are perfectly content on going out week after week to comatose crowds and just shitting the bed. Where's my boy Johnny Sorrow to defend this crap?

Seriously though, I know WCW was really bad but this is just lazy. I don't think they even give a fuck anymore... Vince, Trips, Steph, the writers, the wrestlers. I think they are perfectly content on going out week after week to comatose crowds and just shitting the bed. Where's my boy Johnny Sorrow to defend this crap

The show was brutal to watch but the defense will be if the crowd pops big when Orton and Sting return to fight the Authority. If the internet is right, then fans will be too apathetic about the Authority to care about Sting and Orton getting revenge on them, ratings won't move, crowd sizes will be down, etc. But I bet it works fine.

I can't believe you guys... Ryback, Rowan and Ziggler are FIRED!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I know WCW was really bad but this is just lazy. I don't think they even give a fuck anymore... Vince, Trips, Steph, the writers, the wrestlers. I think they are perfectly content on going out week after week to comatose crowds and just shitting the bed. Where's my boy Johnny Sorrow to defend this crap?

He'll be watching the Hulu version tomorrow. Though to be fair he misses being able to watch all 3 hours of WWE.

It's amazing how much good stuff has been taken away from us in the past year.

The Shield and The Wyatts are split so no more awesome six mans. They could have rode out different combinations of that feud for months.

Ambrose and Bray are feuding when neither guy really can afford to be losing matches right now, plus they've burned through three gimmick matches in less than a month. Where do you go from there?

The Rhodes Brothers were turned heel for reasons that were never quite clear and their heat is gone as a result. No more awesome Goldust peril segments.

The Usos are fine but they don't have the quality opposition to put on kick ass tag team matches they had before. Their next opponents are already being called jokes on commentary in their second week of TV.

Daniel Bryan had a terrible year, not the companies fault. But his announcement was so important last week that the announcers couldn't even be bothered to mention it tonight. This was the guy that main evented WrestleMania last year.

Cesaro is teaming with Tyson Fucking Kidd on B-shows which is a fine little B-show team, but come on....

Roman Reigns has to give generic babyface promos when he got over being a wrecking ball and never speaking more than a sentence.

There are so many guys who are worse off now then they were a year ago.

Seriously though, I know WCW was really bad but this is just lazy. I don't think they even give a fuck anymore... Vince, Trips, Steph, the writers, the wrestlers. I think they are perfectly content on going out week after week to comatose crowds and just shitting the bed. Where's my boy Johnny Sorrow to defend this crap

The show was brutal to watch but the defense will be if the crowd pops big when Orton and Sting return to fight the Authority. If the internet is right, then fans will be too apathetic about the Authority to care about Sting and Orton getting revenge on them, ratings won't move, crowd sizes will be down, etc. But I bet it works fine.

I think the problem is the fans thought they *already* got the payoff to this at Survivor Series. Now we are back to square one