Current WWE

Smack2k

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They clearly didn't know how to book a show without having an evil authority figure to call the shots, and I guess having Cena do it to keep Edge from getting crippled was probably the less lame way to do it. It does kind of come off like a big ol' reset button though.

It's lame that the Authority is back but that was the first time Seth's been good on the mic.

I feel like someone was ribbing him and he had to kill like an extra three minutes of time so he just kept saying "John. John. John? John!" over and over. It was painful and long. And sucked.

I actually think bringing HHH and Stephanie back was the right move. I'm tired of the authority figure formula, but they don't have a better heel than Stephanie McMahon. Their return, along with Daniel Bryan's return, should give them a spark.

I think it was a terrible move. People are beyond sick of this and it renders the past month pointless. The heels finally got their comeuppance, to what, come back a month later? So we can return The Authority v. D-Bry again?

Why didn't Cena just wait until Rollins ran back to attack him like he did anyway

They could by having The Authority make life hell for him for a couple of months with him overcoming whatever they throw at him. HHH getting in his face and Dolph saying last time you crossed me, you and your wife disappeared completely for a few months, so I'd tread carefully.

Hahahaha, I know, I know. Just saying they could. :)

I actually think bringing HHH and Stephanie back was the right move. I'm tired of the authority figure formula, but they don't have a better heel than Stephanie McMahon. Their return, along with Daniel Bryan's return, should give them a spark.

I think it was a terrible move. People are beyond sick of this and it renders the past month pointless. The heels finally got their comeuppance, to what, come back a month later? So we can return The Authority v. D-Bry again?

Why didn't Cena just wait until Rollins ran back to attack him like he did anyway

Daniel Bryan vs The Authority v2.0 is a vastly better direction than whatever it is they have been doing for the last several months. It's flawed, but it's an improvement.

As do I. The cool thing about Brock-Bryan as opposed to Brock-Reigns is that knowledge of Brock leaving will only add to the environment of a Brock-Bryan match. The story of a monster bully openly admitting that he's on the way out, but that as he leaves, he's going to destroy everyone's favorite underdog and end his comeback on a sour note just because he can writes itself.

How can Steph get her come uppance from a babyface male wrestler when there's no male on female violence on TV-PG? All she does is clown the wrestlers & not get anything done back to her, really.

Daniel Bryan going to overcome the Authority to win the big one? Yeah, we already seen that...and don't really need a re-run.

Mr. McMahon was never really blown off as an on-screen character either. He just stopped showing up on TV. I think we all knew that stip wasn't going to stick since they feel that HHH has to work Wrestlemania.

And that's why people hate authority figures now. Even McMahon took a break from being a heel from Fully Loaded until he turned on Rock at Mania.