Pro Wrestling Only

Punk Walks Out of WWE

Strummer

Almost no talk at all. He barely got a word in edgewise with the chick from Community always piping up. They have a spot on the (live) show where people get to come up and ask a question. Part of me was hoping a wrestling fan would get up there and say "it's real to me dammit" but it didn't happen.

He carried himself well. Didn't get to say as much as the other two on the couch, but took it in stride and joked and looked like he was having fun up there.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd assume it's not worth the time, money, and loss of good will to sue wrestlers for interviews, and there couldn't be much in terms of damages.

Yeah, while I'm sure the NDA's have the language to cover any number of things (my own NDA for the tech company I work for is stupid extensive, though little of it is ever enforced), I bet in practice they couldn't care less about autobiographical details. Something that revealed too much about ongoing business matters though, I assume that would be a different matter.

Someone spotted Punk at a Blackhawks game going on today. Definitely not in NOLA.

I've seen several FB pages/groups get trolled by someone repurposing some old Punk photo as "proof" that Punk is in New Orleans this week.

FWIW, and tongue in cheek a little, the game was this afternoon. Its not like they can't fly him down, get him into the arena when everyone is already IN the arena for main event shenanigans. =;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...