Pro Wrestling Only

BOARD UPGRADE - REPORT ANY PROBLEMS

Loss

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secondary titles I think are still there, but aren't visible right now for some reason. Working on it.

Cool. Right now instead of the secondary title we see the date at which the thread was started, which really is of no use and actually quite confusing to me.

Otherwise, seems like a great new setup. And I also enjoy the fact this stupid "like" function is off.

I see what you mean. It looks like that is only an issue for "legacy" content, which I realize is 99% of the board's content. I just did a test and it's not happening on new posts now. Sadly, I'm not sure if there is a solution for it. For those willing to invest the time in cleaning up your posts, it would probably be a huge help to take that on. I am doing cleanup in one way or another (in some cases just enhancements) in every thread on the board. I'll try to fix obvious paragraph breaks when possible too.

Sorry if somebody has already reported this.

I had five pages of new/unread posts but after page 3 I get "Sorry, no new content found". Neither pages 4 or 5 (number buttons) or "next" work.

On further review I went to page 1 again and it looks like it forgot all the content I had not read.

I am using Firefox on OSX Mavericks.

I think jdw will love the MultiQuote option as well.

I see the button... but what is it, and how does it work? :)

Allows you to more easily quote from multiple posts in a single post, without having to open several windows. You can basically just "bank" quotes for one post and they tally in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.