Pro Wrestling Only

Elimination Chamber

goodhelmet

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how little the tag scene means in the WWE, the Usos being "a top team now" is something that can change tomorrow. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised and hear about them walking out of tonight's PPV with the belts, but I don't see it happening. The Outlaws are an Attitude era attraction, and the perception is probably that they'll "help" the Network and WrestleMania. Otherwise, why give them the titles in the first place? Taking them off of Goldust and Cody was monumentally stupid either way.

Considering how little the tag scene means in the WWE, the Usos being "a top team now" is something that can change tomorrow. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised and hear about them walking out of tonight's PPV with the belts, but I don't see it happening. The Outlaws are an Attitude era attraction, and the perception is probably that they'll "help" the Network and WrestleMania. Otherwise, why give them the titles in the first place? Taking them off of Goldust and Cody was monumentally stupid either way.

Agreed but this is also the team that got the better of the Shield, has been put in positions to get key pins in multi-tags and aren't jobbing on a regular basis.

I had no idea there were tiers in the tag team division.

For months, Cody & Goldust and the Shield were at the top tier. Teams like the Prime Time Players and Ryback & Axel were not treated seriously.

If they're going to screw Bryan, I hope they do it with gusto. Might as well get everything they can out of it. Four flat tires, sneak attacks before the match on his shoulder, then his pod doesn't open, only it finally does and then it takes a ridiculous amount of cheating to put him away. Go all the way! Get some heat!

Hahaha Triple H locking Brian into the pod would be great.

Love Bad News Barrett.

Opening tag was fun, and I dig Rybaxel as a team, but that commercial shit annoys me to no end.

Big E v. Swagger actually felt like a big match which added a ton to it. I'm really not sure the match was all that good, but I enjoyed it anyhow as the big spots looked good and both guys came out of it looking like stars, which is something almost never happens in I-C title matches. Loved Zeb's pre-match promo.