Pro Wrestling Only

Elimination Chamber

goodhelmet

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryback probably asked the Axe to come down to the ring with them instead, leading to the Axe adopting Ryback as a grandson

If I had a choice between Axel and Ryback for my grandson, I'd pick Ryback for sure.

You should get to choose your grandkids. Like, pick random kids you come across who you deem awesome enough.

Big E vs Jack Swagger - I really enjoy a lot of Big E's offense; the splash looks good, the spear to the outside looked good and I'm a mark for anyone who pulls the straps down. Swagger held his own too and I liked the clothesline on the outside and the throw from the top. The crowd being into both guys helped but maybe crowds are just getting hotter atm.

Tag Match - That one Uso who took the bump into the turnbuckle is crazy but he sold it like a motherfucker. He had some really good vocal selling a little later when Road Dogg worked the arm over too. Not sure the Outlaws should be around past Mania but The Usos should go over there if they're going to be building the tag division around them going forward.

Bad News Barrett is great. I, too, am looking forward to his crazy podium at Mania. They should have him orbiting the stadium on a blimp.