Pro Wrestling Only

PTB Network - WrestleMania XXX Reaction - Will, Pete, Kris & Dylan

In the PTBN WrestleMania XXX Reaction Podcast, Will, Kris Zellner, Dylan Hales (Wrestling Culture) and Pete S (Titans of Wrestling) run through a wild PPV that saw the Streak end, Daniel Bryan reign supreme and a whole lot of legends showed up. What did the guys think? Tune in to find out!

I heard the first half this morning. I will listen to the second half when I get home in a bit. Dylan's legit anger over the Rock being discussed was unbelievably funny. That came out of nowhere. This has been a fun listen so far. I agree with Kris that Cena isn't losing on the same show where the Streak ended.

Really enjoyed this show.

I also enjoyed my boy Pete repping for Bruno early on and I liked his Wrestling vs. Sports Entertainment point.

Seems like I was higher on Wyatt vs. Cena and Brock vs. Taker than most people. I'm interested to see some more thoughts from Dylan on Wyatt / Cena -- I left my review in the main WM30 thread.

Oh and since WHEN has being inebriated stopped Johnny Sorrow making it to the air! :D

Oh and since WHEN has being inebriated stopped Johnny Sorrow making it to the air! :D

Inebriation wasn't the problem. One of my pals over for the show made a batch of weed moon pies that were way powerful. So powerful that I was in no shape to talk, mix with my overwhelming glee at the show and it would have been shitty radio.