Pro Wrestling Only

Hell In A Cell - Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the whole on top of the cage and double table spot wasn't needed at all. I'm not a fan of over use of weapon shots. Both guys worked real hard. The crowd feels ripped off by that finish. I'm not sure if the finish helped anyone. Came across as a spectacle as opposed to a match.

Do that match again. Remove the top of the cage stuff, the interference by Noble, Matthews & Kane. Take away the announce table spots, add blood (yes, fucking blood for the blood fued in the cage match, damn it), have Ambrose win w/ the cinder block finish THEN have Wyatt do the run-in.

Would have been a lot better, given us a resolution to the last PPV & a reason to tune-in tomorrow.

You know WWE will never listen to any negative feedback about their shows anymore because of the WWE Network. They'll just say "it's only $9.99 for three hours of entertainment."

I didn't think the show was bad. I think it looked better on paper than what happened. I expected more out of the matches that I anticipated. Bellas did a lot better than I thought they would. I really liked the Rusev stuff. There were some good spots throughout the night too. I'm not completely sour on the whole show. I just expect more from certain individuals and WWE constantly steps on their own feet.

I hope that the lack of a world champion means we have a traditional Survivor Series match on top for November. I want Wyatt, Harper, Rowan, Stardust, Goldust vs Ambrose, uh...well, the Usos, so that'd be two of them. I can't even think of who to slot in there. Is that a me problem or a WWE babyface depth problem?

I feel like WWE needs a complete overhaul. No more Vince in charge. No more Kevin Dunn vision. Call up a bunch of NXT guys, start new feuds, change the look of the show, set & start fresh. Everything right now just isn't working.

WWE are making money, that was a big crowd tonight, I just hate the direction of the show. The cameramen are awful, the commentators are terrible, the wrong people are getting ample amounts of TV time...it just really feels a lot like late WCW.

John Cena & Randy Orton combined have 27-world titles between them. That pretty much sums everything up for me. WWE is so horribly overexposed right now, they need new faces, a new look & a new direction. No more building the entire federation around one Hulk Hogan style babyface that conquers all like it's still 1985.

holy shit Coffey I was just goiing to post that. It's gotten to a point where I think the only way WWE will completely get behind new stars is if Vince is ousted. The praise for Hunter is probably being overstated and he probably isn't the savior he's been made out to be but there is no doubt in my mind that he would be doing better than Vince now at least at this moment

I'm well and truly mystified by some of the praise for this show (on Twitter, not so much here). Even the stuff I liked, such as Bellas and Rusev-Show, felt minor key. The potentially exciting lower-card matches underdelivered, even if they weren't bad. And the big matches were dull in the case of Cena-Orton and genuinely off-putting in the case of Rollins-Ambrose. Overall, the show left me the lowest I've been on WWE in years.

Here is what I would wish for Survivor Series:

Dean Ambrose & BIg E & Usos vs Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper & Goldust & Stardust

John Cena & Randy Orton & Tyson Kidd & Kofi Kingston vs Seth Rollins & Kane & Ryback & Curtis Axel

Big Show & Mark Henry & Sheamus & Jack Swagger vs Rusev & Bo Dallas & Heath Slater & Titus O'Neill

Dolph Ziggler & Darren Young & Diego & Fernando vs Cesaro & The Miz & Damien Mizdow & Fandango

AJ Lee & Brie Bella & Naomi & Natalya vs. Paige & Alicia Fox & Niki Bella & Layla

Man, I applaud the effort it must take to find a way to crap all over this great show. That's some serious will power to deny what have to be creeping feelings of joy. When the guys at Segunda Caida are loving something, and you're too cool for school, might be time to reevaluate things.

That was a better and more entertaining show than anything I've seen this year.