Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2015 Thread

Fantastic

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of a top star in any era at any time who'd just get eliminated almost randomly like that. Bray didn't cheat. They killed crowd. They buried Bryan. They didn't get anyone over. So weird.

CM Punk last year was pretty similar, albeit it later in the match. He had been in there for fifty minutes or so and his elimination had no build or drama and was treated as a nonevent.

I can't think of a top star in any era at any time who'd just get eliminated almost randomly like that. Bray didn't cheat. They killed crowd. They buried Bryan. They didn't get anyone over. So weird.

Yep, it's not even like they made it look like he slipped or something. Just a simple push by Bray after a few minutes of ring time. Did Stardust last longer?

Truly mind boggling. Rock comes out at 30, gives his spot to Bryan, who wins and which also sets up Rock-Reigns? This is the kind of madness they have me imagining now.

There's no chance that they're being that adventurous with their booking and they've already run an elimination steal spot with Rowen.

CM Punk last year was pretty similar, albeit it later in the match. He had been in there for fifty minutes or so and his elimination had no build or drama and was treated as a nonevent.

He was eliminated by Kane in screwjob fashion. It was supposed to set up Punk-Kane at Wrestlemania. Bryan's elimination sets up nothing.

He was eliminated by Kane in screwjob fashion. It was supposed to set up Punk-Kane at Wrestlemania. Bryan's elimination sets up nothing.

They also had to "go home" with Punk early due to a concussion.

If Bryan does somehow make it back into the match, it would be horrible. Because he got eliminated fair and square with no skullduggery, so why should he get a second shot? There's no way they'd do that surely. Not even Hogan got a second shot.

People are clutching at straws, it won't happen. No Rock either by the looks of it, this could get nasty.

One of the most heatless Rumbles ever. JBL "the mood just changed" when Big Show came out....stayed exactly the same. Zero reaction. They are banking on Dlph Ziggler to bring the crowd back then.