Pro Wrestling Only

Good Will Wrestling: WrestleMania Week (Show #7 Hall of Fame Reaction Show Posted)

soup23

I don't agree by the way, I just found the harshness funny.

I now have an image of Steven and his wife as Paul and Linda McCartney in knitted sweaters on a farm eating veggie pies

Saddest thing ever is that my wife started eating meat 3 months ago. She is eating meat, like 3 times a month. It's crazy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least one more show I need to send to Chad... a traditional preview with Kris, Pete and Sorrow. Hopefully we can squeeze in the Mr. Wretlemania pod.

I'm cheering for you. I was very interested in that topic I heard you mention it on Main Event.

Doing great work. In a week loaded with wrestling pods, the cream of the crop have been a part of the PTBN universe.

I honestly think Will has been on fire this week. He brought a lot of insight and remained ultimately positive for the most part. It was good to hear the guys criticize little things without going too overboard with pessimism and i think thats what made this whole week enjoyable. I think the reaction shows are a little more harsh and deservedly so but these shows felt like everyone was having a good time. Everyone but that new guy, damn that dude was a prick. I almost wanted to record a diss track for him, maybe Parv can drop a few lines too :)

Will is joined by Kris Zellner (Exile on Badstreet) and Pete & Johnny from the TItans of Wrestling. We'll run down the WrestleMania card, match by match, examine the booking leading up to the show and predict the winners. And of course, we can't discuss Curtis Axel and Mizdow enough!!! ​

http://placetobenation.com/good-will-wrestling-wrestlemania-31-preview/

http://placetobenation.com/good-will-wrestling-mister-wrestlemania/

WrestleMania weekend is upon us and Good Will Wrestling's Mania Week is drawing to a close. Will is joined by Johnny Sorrow (Titans of Wrestling) and his producer, Matt Denton (Brainbuster!) to decide who wins the Mr. WrestleMania crown. WWE doctrine says Shawn Michaels is Mr. WrestleMania. We look at Michaels' Mania run but also examine the runs of a dozen other superstars to see who should really hold the crown of Mr. WrestleMania. HBK... Taker... Hogan... Savage... Cena... Edge???? Listen and find out! ​

Nah, I'll talk wrestling with that guy again. If people didn't know Phil Schneider around these parts, there would be negative reactions to his approach as well. He gets a pass because most of us have grown up around Phil. Aubrey comes from another part of the pro wrestling fandom machine and most of us don't bother to see how the other half lives, so to speak. Having said that.... in addition to the Mai nEvent show, there are 7 shows for you to dig into ....

The WrestleMania Dream Card with Steven and Pete

The Bad Booking Decisions Part 1 & 2 with Pete, Johnny P and Dave Musgrave

WrestleMania vs. Starrcade with Kris, Pete and Parv

Wrestlemania Preview Show with Pete, Kris and Johnny

Mr. WrestleMania with Johnny Sorrow and Matt Denton

2015 Hall of Fame Reaction Show with Johnny Sorrow and Scott C (coming soon)

I hope everyone enjoyed listening to the Mania Week pods as much as I had making them.

On the WM preview, the discussion of HHH's bloated WM match lengths had one thing missing - v Sheamus, 2010. Fourth match on the card, went 12.09 according to wiki (sounds about right).

Any idea why he took such a small role that year?

Maybe he didn't want to diminish Shawn's night.

Will is joined by Place2Be's Scott and Johnny Sorrow (Titans, Brainbuster) as they recap the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame. We go over our favorite moments from each induction as well as our favorite moments from the careers of the Hall of Famers. Was this one of the best Hall of Fame ceremonies ever? Listen and find out! ​

http://placetobenation.com/2015-hall-of-fame-reaction-show/

Nah, I'll talk wrestling with that guy again. If people didn't know Phil Schneider around these parts, there would be negative reactions to his approach as well. He gets a pass because most of us have grown up around Phil. Aubrey comes from another part of the pro wrestling fandom machine and most of us don't bother to see how the other half lives, so to speak. Having said that.... in addition to the Mai nEvent show, there are 7 shows for you to dig into ....

What do you mean? I am a delight